1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you a tea or coffee person?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 28, 2019.

1. I drink green tea in the morning it’s the perfect amount of caffeine for me and it’s the most healthy drink on the planet to, and it’s just great to meditate with.

Deleted Account and Espi1971 like this.
  2. What kind?.

3. Same I am totally addicted to tea.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  4. What does mandarins do to you?.

5. Generally black tea but love all sorts I like a strong cup of tea to give me the energy I need never did like the taste of coffee

6. Green tea always a good thing in the morning

7. Same real coffee tastes awful, tea however has so many varieties.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Just don’t drink it on an empty stomach lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Now the big question do you put anything in your Tea?

10. Of course not, I love the natural earthy taste teas have, to add would take away from the experience and would be an insult to the tea in my opinion.

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  11. That’s generally how I drink hot tea love the natural taste

12. I am more of a 100:1 tea to coffee person. Not that I dislike coffee, but I don't think it suits me much.

Deleted Account and Espi1971 like this.
  13. I used to love black teas and could take them strong. Can’t do it anymore now that I’m older. I have to drink milder teas.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced that, being able to drink stronger teas but having to lay off them as you aged.

Espi1971 likes this.
  14. I used to always drink tea with honey when I was younger. At the time didn’t realize all the variety of teas. I only drank dark tea and since my dad always added honey, I did too.

Now I drink a variety of teas and I agree with @BravelyKegger, adding anything would be a mistake.

My Best self likes this.
  15. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I drink a cup of coffee every morning, and usually another one late morning too. Tea is usually more of a social drink, when I have friends round and at the weekends. I am English after all!

16. For me tea is social and private.

17. I LOVE TEA! Never liked coffee. I’m a weird one who likes my tea unsweet and caffeine free haha. I drink hot decaf tea every morning

BravelyKegger likes this.
  18. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Tea can be comforting but most tea that I've had tastes pretty weak (not necessarily a bad thing). Like flavored water. Coffee has more substance to it, and I like the taste as well.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  19. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I’m thinking of switching to tea. Coffee tastes inconsistent for me lately. Been enjoying fewer cups it seems.

20. I don’t like any sweeteners in my tea either, I love the natural earth taste of it.

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.