1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you ready to die alone?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FormerLeatherneck, Nov 3, 2022.

1. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Can I give you a partial answer and leave it at that? If that won’t suffice then all bets are off afterwards.

2. FormerLeatherneck

I mean seriously, you have got to be kidding me.

3. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

You would be better to distance from the blackpill/MGTOW stuff, it leads nowhere but misery. There is way better content if you want to improve your life. I'm fairly redpill at this point to be honest, but probably less then %10 of the manosphere has much good to share and blackpill stuff is the bottom of the barrel.

4. FormerLeatherneck

Lol! Only 10 percent from the Manosphere is good, lol smh, tell me you’re diehard Bluepill without telling me you’re diehard Bluepill. Your stance is one of a self-hating Misandrist.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
  5. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

It's only worth anything if they offer actual solvency and judging by your posts that isn't happening...

Blackpill is trash (and also wrong) and so is MGTOW. They're a bunch of wimps that just complain about shit and never bother to actually level up. And even most of the core redpill guys just care about making money off desperate, impressionable guys more than actually helping. That's why I say only around %10 (probably more like 5) are maybe worth listening to, the rest either produce sexless/despondent guys like you or brainless pussy hounds.

Something you have to learn to acknowledge as I did is there are two sides to this issue, it isn't just the girls. There are things about you that are turning them off.

6. If that is how I end up dying, then so be it.

7. FormerLeatherneck

Men with loving families die that way sometimes. My Dad did.

8. Sorry to hear about your Dad… I guess I was thinking your post meant dying alone, as in dying without ever having a truly loving relationship with a woman you actually care about and love

9. Don't worry, you won't die alone.

The nurse makes rounds every two hours...

100 Days likes this.
  10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Did you delete your responses to me? I was going to address them. I don't remember exactly what you said since I had to go out before responding. One thing though is I'd like to apologize for making certain assumptions about your situation, I kinda jumped to conclusions. I got a bit frustrated when you called me bluepill, which probably effected the tone of my post. I'm not trying to be a jerk.

I used to consume a lot of manosphere content, but I feel most of it didn't help me and actually made things worse. I got more angry, more insecure, more paranoid then I already was. That's why I say a lot of it is bad. Some of what they teach is straight up wrong, not all of those guys know what they're talking about.

With that being said there is a smaller subsection I found that is mostly focused on more therapeutic solutions, building good habits, taking responsibility and just generally building a better life I guess you could say. I can get behind that. So I do think there is good content, I just think most of it isn't to be honest.

Blackpill especially is dangerous because it takes away peoples hope and when you lose that it can be over for you...

So to answer the question of the thread: No I am not ready to die alone and I don't think I will. To me what matters is being on an upwards trajectory.

Jeff_444 likes this.
  11. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

I found out, we are alone no matter what. No matter if u have GF (which will readily leave u on a 1st sight of your weakness) no matter if u have mom and dad, because they will not be with u when u are older. Friends - u see em occasionally when u get older as well.

Truth is, its ONLY U from day u are born till the day u die. Nobody can enter your mind or body to be your company. Nobody can ease up the pain. Nobody can solve anything for you.

We are just flesh. Yes, souls reside inside those meatbags, but we are in this reality, where matter is what its all about.

So if u try to search company in the world of matter, its not gonna work.

Good thing is, if u realize it, u will also realize that - enen tho u spend all your current life alone in this sense. Its not that bad ;)

2nd thing - you are your company.
    YOU OWN YOU. Thats one of the closest company u will ever get.

3rd thing - I dont care if u are ready for it or not - but there is one more real conection u have, and that is to the source.

Because source is not of the flesh, and connects to your soul. Thats what u and me crave. Real connection. The one we remember from times, before we entered this realm. And we have it. The source will NEVER abandon you. Trust me. NEVER.

So the truth is, we are never alone. We just look in a wtong direction, and dont see what we have.

freedom9222, Talz and 100 Days like this.
  12. quittingthedemiurge

quittingthedemiurge Fapstronaut

Here's the trick: Put on the most hardcore metal you can find and rage over the topic in your mind, that's what helps me cope and think about dark and terrible shit like that.

Here is a good song to start with:

Skyman95 likes this.
  13. Skyman95

Skyman95 Fapstronaut

don’t go down the rabbit hole of “men use to have it better”
    That’s BS. The patriarchy exist so that men feel like they have power in society when in reality it is the people who hold the power who are trying to get them to think this way.

remember that everyone in history has dealt with some type of hardship. You aren’t the first nor the last. will you die alone? Idk, but if you tell yourself you’re going to die alone, then you’re going to achieve your goals.
    you are a powerful individual with love and strength in your heart. don’t let these ideas of “should” (masculinity, sexuality etc) get in the way of going after the things you need. (Love, health, confidence)

14. Think about this for a few seconds:
    think where you 're coming from.
    From the womb of your honored mother.
    You come from only 2 cells that grew out to a complete human being with all its capacities.
    Coincidence? Of course not. It's all perfect designed by a far bigger Heart.
    Most people call it "God".
    If you find His Heart, you will not die alone.

15. AngLucero

AngLucero Fapstronaut

Not at all, it terrifies me

16. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

A few years ago there was a BBC documentary by Tania Hershman about dying as a single. Women are dealing with this sort of thing too.

Lady Blåhaj likes this.
  17. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Also, no one is entitled to a relationship, and plenty of people died without a SO.

I'm reading a biography of Elizabeth I and she died single. She tried many times to get married many times but it never worked out. For her, it was even worse because being single meant no heir and no heir meant political instability after her death. Even if I remain single I wouldn't have it as bad as her because, in addition to not producing an heir she had to witness her mother being executed by her father. She was held in the Tower of London due to being suspected of committing treason. As Queen, she faced numerous assassination attempted and there was the ongoing threat of her country being invaded by other European countries. She didn't want her cousin to die but was pushed to the point where she had no choice but to agree to her death sentence. Also her face was deformed from catching smallpox. I could mention other things that made her life even worse than mine but I'll stop there.

I think if people study some history they'll get some perspective. Life can be hard but people have had it a lot worse.

18. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

The 3 women part cracked me up. Not becuase it's false, but because it's tragicomically true. Unfortunately this is not the world we live in and often times women realize it too late. I'm sure there are great women out there and even a minority I'm finding one or as the thread suggests dying alone :)

valid concerns likes this.