Armpit Hair

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by NothingMoreNothingLess, Jul 25, 2022.

1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

You must be unique because whenever I go without deodorant I stink... Or maybe I'm unique and most people don't stink :emoji_shrug:

Maybe you should try roll-ons rather than spray. I switched to roll-ons and found it more effective.

2. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

Oh it's not immediate man, your body must adapt, give it time. Initially you will stink but you can just take showers more constantly, while your body adapts. A few weeks of some embarrasements are worth it in my opinion

3. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

I do roll-ons. They're the best. I used to use spray in middle school but it barely ever helped. The organic roll-ons are probably the worst from my experience, for me personally I guess.

And I am still amazed that @A Conqueror can not stink without deodorant. That is amazing.

onceaking likes this.
  4. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

from my experience as well, they are completely ineffective.

5. NothingMoreNothingLess

Does anyone have any experience with Brazilian waxes? I am highly considering doing it for my anal area since I still get
    feces stuck in my anal area
    Does anyone recommend it or not recommend it?

6. she-dernatinus

Before that, do you think you can handle the pain it implies ?

7. NothingMoreNothingLess

If the pain lasts for a little bit, I can handle it. It’s probably not as bad as getting the ass-fro plucked when
    fecal matter gets stuck and needs to be removed

I’m not sure if the growth will be painful or itchy. I have read that it grows back smoother since the hair will be softer. Other people have stated that the farts will be heard easier if removed.

8. she-dernatinus

How do you think the presence of hair will impact the sound of farts? don't take it to heart, but this is truly funny because it's not like the hair is thick enough to attenuate any sound.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  9. NothingMoreNothingLess

I got the information from some reddit posts and this article: https://www.romper.com/p/9-gross-things-you-didnt-know-about-body-hair-3267618

I believe the hair can act sort of like sound deadening.
    My crack looks like it has a jungle in it to the point it can be braided. Sometimes the hair gets tangled and does not allow the passage of poop
    I might make an appointment in a few weeks and do it. No, I am not trolling. I am being very serious and this forum is the only place I feel no embarrassment in asking.

10. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Body odor occurs due to bacteria on a person's skin breaking down protein molecules within sweat and producing odor as a result. Yeah. Basically, bacteria are farting.

Deodorant works by masking the scent or preventing sweat.

move heard some folks fix it by not wearing deodorant, using natural deodorant, using prescription-strength deodorant, changing diet, cold showers instead of hot and even changing their soap. I think different approaches work better for different people.

I sweat a lot when it’s hot but I don’t tend to smell bad until my deodorant wears off but I don’t seem to be stinkier than anyone else.

11. ajstath

ajstath Fapstronaut

Go vegan and your sweat won't smell. It is that simple. Obviously there are far more important reasons to go vegan (namely the trillions of animals brutally abused and slaughtered every year) but going vegan will support every single aspect of your health. I'm speaking from experience as someone who used to suffer constant pain and also used to sweat a lot. My mum had severe eczema for 45 years and had tried every single medication under the sun. I encouraged her to stop consuming dairy and within a week, her itching had stopped. Within two weeks, the redness had gone. Bafflingly, she has since returned to consuming dairy and her eczema is now worse than ever.

12. she-dernatinus

your case looks a bit extreme to me, I thought you were only exaggerating when you compared yourself to a sasquatch.

13. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Women would much prefwr a clean shaven (armpit) guy to one that stinks. Nothing wrong with a little manscaping, especially nowadays, take care of your body the same way you would your face or your clothes if you want to look your best.

I switched from antiperspirant (which has all sorts of nasties in, do your owm research but it's not good) to a "natural" deodorant. Many choices but mine is a stick deodorant with a nice masculine scent. It will take a few weeks to adjust, during which time there will be a few smelly moments, but i smell much nicer now and feel better. I can feel myself sweating a little more under my arms, but a lot less in other places. Its important to sweat so we shouldnt put chemicals on ourselves to sweat less.

14. NothingMoreNothingLess

It's really bad. I tried using baby wet wipes before but it still wouldn't help if the feces would get stuck. I even have a designated sponge for that kind of emergency. However, I was able to find a good waxing salon not far from my house that does waxing for males and even "manzilians” and even a butt crack wax session specifically for males. I will probably be doing it in a few weeks along with an underarm wax. They have a hardwax option too.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  15. I think you answered your question in that next statement. It doesn't matter if there is any social stigma against it. You shouldn't have to live life in constant discomfort just to fit into society's made-up rules. That would be quite silly.

Will some people find this weird? Yeah, probably. But if you explained to that peeosn why you do it and they still made fun of you for it, they would be a crap human being. There is no reason to be constantly uncomfortable just because some stupid, shallow people might think you're weird. Let them think that.

I'm a woman, and I have the opposite issue (if it can even be called an issue). I have urticaria, which is a skin condition that makes me really itchy a lot of the time. Shaving makes me unbearably itchy. Thankfully, my armpits don't really have a problem with being itchy, which is nice, because I really prefer to have them shaved. But my legs gets super itchy when I shave, so most of the time I just don't.

Tbh, I still feel awkward about having hairy legs as a woman, so I usually wear pants or long dresses/skirts most of the time. And if I'm going to a pool party or something, I would shave and just deal with the fact that I'm going to be itchy for about a week or a few days at least. I still shave occasionally, but most of the time, I prefer to be comfortable and not unbearably itchy.

I've asked my husband before if he cares, especially during intimate times, and he says that while he does enjoy it when I shave, he really doesn't care and he would never want me to make myself uncomfortable just so he can enjoy my legs being shaved. If anyone you encounter has any attitude other than that, then I'd say it's not worth worrying about their opinion.

16. Have you thought about getting a bidet? That might help

17. NothingMoreNothingLess

Sorry to hear that you have urticaria. That is not fun at all, especially with society's view on women with hair. I agree with you on it feeling awkward. I was reading this waxing salon's Q&A section and they state 30% of their clientele are males. No one in my family has the hairy butt issue, and I seem to be the only one which makes it hard to communicate with someone about this topic.

I have only used it once at a hotel. I wasn't a fan because it didn't feel comfortable for me and did not clean it well for me leading me to go to the shower. I also believe it can lead to prostate stimulation as some bidet owners use it for that sole reason. I might just try the wax route and see how it goes. If I won't like it, I won't do it again. But if it has good results, then I will probably do it on a regular schedule like a haircut.

18. It's definitely worth a try! Although it might be pretty uncomfortable and itchy when the hair is growing back. But might as well try it and see how it goes.

19. NothingMoreNothingLess

I will let you and everyone else on here know how it goes. I am going to schedule it soon. And I definitely will need to exfoliate with special products.

20. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

What about those hair removal creams that women use for legs? Maybe it would easily get rid of your anal forest. Either that or embrace your hair and apply minoxydil