1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Around 2 years of semen retention.. what happens ?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Universal_panda, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Jasmeet

Jasmeet Fapstronaut

Edging is the main reason of you having blue balls. Stop doing it

2. 2Easy_Peasy

2Easy_Peasy New Fapstronaut

What inflammation specifically are you referring to?

3. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

Urethra.
    and vas deferens

4. 2Easy_Peasy

Gotcha, but what for is the inflammation a result of and what is your goal in reducing inflammation in the urethra and vas deferens? Is this to aid in erectile quality? What quantity/ratio of these ingredients do you take?

BigBallOfFire likes this.
  5. 2Easy_Peasy

Truly inspiring words backed by sound wisdom. Thank you for sharing this! Do you have an approximate timeline from beginning your semen retention journey for all of the listed benifits? Such would only serve to further inspire others such as myself.
    Also, in the process of perfecting the art of orgasm with no release, surely you had a few mishaps? If so, how long did it take you to recover back to the point at which you enjoyed prior to ejaculating?

Cheers!

PeterGrip and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  6. Pigwaran

Pigwaran Fapstronaut

Amazing post man. Those side effects of semen retention seem so great, it's hard to believe they're true. Thanks for extra boost of motivation mate!!

Espi1971 likes this.
  7. BigBallOfFire

eh, well.. chronic inflammation happens in my body (and possibly plenty of other men) due to excessive masturbation over so many many years. nowadays when I relapse and just do like 2-3 sessions for 20-30min each, this inflammation comes back. It makes my bladder very sensitive (I need to get up during the night to pee), my whole urethra is reddened and painful, inflamed... it just feels like its burning (and its NOT an infection of any sorts- I got this tested - results came back clean...)

also I noticed my wet dreams vanished, and semen leakage is almost none since I started this cranberry extract.
    I take 2 - 3 doses morning, middle day and before bed. I got a local version, and in my supplement there is parsley extract, nettle root extract, cranberry extract - all of them help maintain good plumbing in men ;)

Asgardian36 likes this.
  8. Universal_panda

Universal_panda Fapstronaut

I would day 1 year is good time. Recovery is not the word I would use if you lose semen while having sex with someone you love. In fact, I barely notice any difference. This is not a failure. This is a lifestyle. In 2 years, out of 100- 150 times I had sex with my wife, I have ejaculated like 6 times.

9. BigBallOfFire

so how do you have sex? do you do it slowly? so that you not ejaculate? how does your wife reacted to you not ejaculating?

Espi1971 likes this.
  10. forwardthriller

forwardthriller Fapstronaut

Hey do you think if you ever started to ejaculate for some reason, you will retain some of the benefits ... like do you see that some part of this is permanent not temporary "benefits" ... well now that i think about it how would you know ? LOL

words even on a paper seem to mean more . things seem to be rigid not flimsy like before , i believe everything you are saying even at 47 days of semen retention.i feel Euphoric and have noticed the same hype with some of youtubers that are promoting semen retention.

where do you think you will be in two more years or you have reached the limit

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    PeterGrip likes this.
  11. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

HI
    I AM A 16 YEAR OLD
    I recently moved to another city
    And everyone treats me like shit here.
    I was having a lit life in my old city.
    Even though I was only one month into NoFap, the benefits were much greater there.
    Here people make fun of my accent.
    I'm always lonely
    I think its because of the depression that I'm supressing the nofap gains.
    Anyway I'm gaining muscle and fat by goin to the gym so i'm gud ig.
    2020 is my year.

Bozzo and PowerfulSRE like this.
  12. Summer Son

Summer Son Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing this amazing insights! @Universal_panda You have also different perspectives and you shot the 12 points.

13. Amazing and beautiful ! Thank you I am so happy I read your story . Who knows what you will be able to uncover as you continue seeking .

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  14. Niru4luv

Niru4luv Fapstronaut

Could anyone please tell me what's the purpose of edging? Is it necessary?

15. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Edging means stroking your ding-dong up until the point that you are about to cum but then you STOP before cumming. The prblem with edging is that it keeps your dopamine peaked (concentration/seeking) for the entire amount of time and in doing so it interferes with your Reboot.

But the main problem is that most men will end up ejaculating because its hard to ABORT the process right before the ejaculation. So its best to avoid edging altogether. Nothing good can come from it, it just sets you back

16. Edging is worse because when your masterbating for long periods of time to almost orgasim your flooding your brain with dopamine . I find when I edge it removes the longing to reach out and connect with others . Edging replaces the dopamine craving which is empty without benefit to me and depletes me . When I don't edge I create drive within that helps me walk up to any person and ask them what ever the hell I want for my benefit for my ego or my buisness . My sex drive becomes my tool for effortless drive to accomplish what ever I want .

17. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

I can't thank you enough for this thread. It was absolutely inspiring and definitely worth the time.
    praise be brother.

PowerfulSRE, Espi1971 and maradona10 like this.
  18. forwardthriller

forwardthriller Fapstronaut

Dude did you seriously just skim through everything, so uncool

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"I'm going to skip which practices I followed and how they evolved because this could be very personal and everyone might not like it"

actually it's the part that interests me most of all :)