1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Astral Projection (OBE) is just an Imagination or Really Possible?!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Zillion, Feb 7, 2019.

1. RoseAbraham

RoseAbraham New Fapstronaut

Between your spirit and physical body, there is an intermediate body known as the astral body. It is lighter, more changeable than the physical body. But the star has more form and density than the pure spirit. Each person's astral body is most recognizable, as is the human condition, but it can also change appearance, shapes and do funny things, such as moving through walls. The world of the Astral is much less dense and more fluid than the physical world. Travel in the astral is not bound by the constraints of time and space. You can visit different dimensions, travel to your past or future experiences with https://astralplane.com/astral-projection-herbs/. For many people, such travel allows them to communicate with deceased loved ones

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  2. You can...if the drug is strong. :emoji_laughing: On a serious note, no, it's not real.

SickSicko likes this.
  3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's so so wrong...if anything you are on your most vulnerable condition.

4. I did that when I was like 10 with my buddies, probably not real but it was worth it