1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

At 30 days, need more

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by AMP89, Jan 9, 2015.

1. AMP89

AMP89 Fapstronaut

Today I reached 30 days with no PMO. I also haven't had sex in 18 days (which is a good thing). Though I've masturbated a few times since my last orgasm from sex, I feels like it's held me back, so I plan on going full hard mode. However I feel like I can do more to advance my self awareness and sexual health. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Anything physical, like exercises maybe? Suggested reading? Though I'm not religious by choice, I'm open to other forms of spirituality and mental exercises.

Anyone?

2. GoldenRuleStudent

GoldenRuleStudent Fapstronaut

Juggling is a cool hobby. It builds hand-eye coordination and my friends like watching me do it. Small kids are always impressed by it lol.

3. AMP89

AMP89 Fapstronaut

LOL ok, that's one thing.

4. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

How many balls can you juggle? I feel like I've reached a plateau with 3 balls. Just curious if you have any advice, on transitioning to 4?

5. Eric Forman

Eric Forman Fapstronaut

Very literally sexual healthy: don't eat fat stuff so your veins to your dong don't get clogged up.
    And for awareness, be in the moment and when you're having thoughts, see them as a spectator and don't identify with them. You can at some moments then see how your thought patterns are more objectively, the way you react on critique etc.

6. GoldenRuleStudent

GoldenRuleStudent Fapstronaut

Hey Fortitude. I've only been trying to increase my average times with 3 balls/objects. I haven't tried 4 yet but there're probably 100s of tutorials about it online.

7. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Some ideas:

- Mindfulness meditation
    - Chakra meditation
    - Cold showers
    - Regular exercise
    - Reading
    - Good sleeping patterns
    - Healthy eating
    - Staying hydrated
    - Practicing an instrument