1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

At last my 30 days streak in around 18 years of PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ónitrix, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ónitrix

Ónitrix Fapstronaut

18teen years of PMO,a life destroyed,without any succes in any aspect,another ones taking what is born for me,all the chances of success in this life wasted and all just for this damned PMO.
    My longest streak without knowing about the nofap community was 1 week and not often just when I was too inspired to quite MO.
    Now I'm at last in my 30 dats streak,can't say all my problem are solved but I see the diference and that's enough to go on.
    I am more positive,more energized,no shame neither depression,better apariance,skin,eyes,better actitud toward problems,better sleep and less hours required,don't get tired so easy like before,I am lacking too many more beneficts yet but they will arrive son or later.

Now my goal is 90 days

2. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

Many speak about superpowers. For me the biggest bliss is being in peace with myself. And NoFAP is helping me on that. I hope it will help you too.

Keep it up.

3. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

Congratulations man! 30 is the 1/3 mark. However it is the biggest step in my opinion. It gives you a taste and curiosity for what the lifestyle will bring should you keep following this road! Good luck in the future. I am confident you will hit the 90.

4. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Amen. It keeps you focused on life and actually living it.

clapas likes this.
  5. Ónitrix

Ónitrix Fapstronaut

Superpowers I haven't feeled yet,not yet but as you say I'm feeling peace with myself and that's the most important matter in this chellenge

staticboy and clapas like this.
  6. Ónitrix

Ónitrix Fapstronaut

I will get there I'm confident on it,the urges are completly gone just some phantasys but it doesn't put a deal in my streak

dethly likes this.
  7. Ónitrix

Ónitrix Fapstronaut

My 33th day and startin to feel the benefits,yesterday I tried to seduce two different women and one of them gave me her number,waooo I was able to talk about my intentions to a woman,that was the most difficult or impossible issue of my life and now I'm starting to do it naturally.

One of the matter it use to bothers me was to be ignored or rejected I preferred to be killed instead and now it's not a big deal it's something so normal for anyone in this world,everyone has been rejected at least once in this life.

I feel like a Teeneger,all the emotions pmo has taken away all this years it feels as if they are coming all together now I'm afraid to make thing I could repent after due to all this energy and emotion I don't feel from my 13 years old and this is just my 33th day in hardmode What will I feel when a get to the 90th days.

ares72 likes this.