1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

At the end of your meditation session, do you ever experience 'excitements of the mind'?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Amphibian, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

I'm just throwing this out here, because I've consistently noticed this phenomena. Typically a bit over halfway through, or so, of meditating my mind becomes quite excited with thought, fantasy (not necessarily sexual per se), or even anger.

I've noticed this pretty consistently, and it strikes me as odd that the first part of my meditation session is quite a bit more calm than the second (or so). Has anyone else experienced this or can relate to this?

I conjecture that perhaps during the first part of meditating that my mind calms, and that then releases an up-welling from a deeper part of my mind that I experience in the later portion of the session, but I'm not sure.

Anyone care to opine?

2. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Yes I get really excited and happy as well I get a burst of energy and I feel like doing stuff. It amplifies even more if you have a fruit smoothy instead of a coffee every morning and meditate. I usually have frozen blue berries, banana, organic honey, kiwi fruit and full cream milk and I just feel on top of the world after I meditate and have a smoothy so much energy and confidence.

3. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Since your on day 79 I think that would be a major reason as well.

4. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

I suggest going on the reddit forum semenretention and ask them

5. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Well, this has happened for years, even before I started doing nofap, and certainly well before I got to day 79.

6. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

In my case,when i meditate and feel the energy rising in my back to go to the brain,often,my mind will go sexual,i will think about sexual fantasy,get a boner for like 10-20 seconds(without the meditation be disturbed)and be calm again and continue,i think that is not someting that we should be worried,i can also meditate and stay calm from the beginning to the end,to me,it's not an issue,my mind allows to have different states,it's funny and interesting,not a problem.

The goal of meditation is of course to calm the body and mind but experiencing others things don't make it a fail,and also,i will feel horny(just a bit,not a lot or as hell)just after meditating often too,but i urinate and that's good,because yeah,the desire to urinate a bit that comes after meditation "stimulate" the sexual one the same time.

7. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

It actually isn't usually sexual, although that happens but rarely. Sometimes it's anger. Sometimes it's just odd thoughts and non-sexual fantasies that are "exciting" to think about.

8. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Yo're digging deeper in the subconsciouss. As you energise and experience the subconsciouss part things can come like a big and deep wave of whatever you were dreaming