1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Attracted to older girls

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by rubiksnerd45, Oct 5, 2021.

1. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

so can you hook him up?

2. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

What do you mean by this? In what way are human females fully mature by age 15?

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Read all the thread I have explained this 3 times already

4. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Well if you're talking about peak fertility, which is not being "fully mature", then according to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, that is in a woman's 20s, not any of her teenage years.

https://www.reproductivefacts.org/n...t-sheets-and-info-booklets/age-and-fertility/

You do not give any benchmarks for your other observations besides "fully mature" and "fully developed". If you take both of these in broad senses then both are incorrect; women continue to develop mentally and physically their entire lives. Maturity can be measured in many ways, among which brain maturity, hip/breast size, and even basic measurements such as height are not nearly finished by age 19. So again, I am asking you to clarify what you mean.

I see on your other posts that you are in fact a physician and you performed an abortion on a family member (of course either through surgery or medication I'm sure), so you must have some very good resources for us to check out!

Branchman likes this.