1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

auf der Suche nach Heiligung (in search of sanctification)

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

2. XandeXIV

XandeXIV Fapstronaut

Only just found the time to start reading your journal and I hope to keep up from now. I'm sorry to hear about all the difficulties you face and I will certainly be praying for you and your family.

I pray for you also in your struggle with temptation. But I am encouraged that at such a young age you are already willing to fight it and seeking help online. When I was 16 I was completely unrestrained... no desire to quit and the idea of talking to others was unthinkable. You have come so much further than those who don't even admit there is a problem.

In an earlier post you asked about studying tips. When I can't avoid noise, I use white noise to help me concentrate. It's all over YouTube, or you can download some MP3s here: https://mc2method.org/white-noise/ (I use these to help me sleep). In summary, white noise is 'information-less noise'. Yes, it's sound, but it doesn't distract you, and it covers any distracting background noise you might be experiencing.

ferret XD likes this.
  3. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

I understood, thank you for the force, about these problems, I realized that when I told them about them, they got smaller and smaller every day, I don't feel angry about the problems, I even like having problems and then knowing how to solve them easily, while the my age, at least here in Brazil is normal about seeking help. I feel something so good here, not only in the group, but also on the site itself.
    It's currently 9:50pm, and I've finished my homework, I'm about to make a milkshake with chocollate pineapple ice cream and milk, while the ice cream melts I'm organizing what I have for daily homework and school homework. good night.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    Christian Warrior and XandeXIV like this.
  4. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

There are currently 23: ..
    I realized that when I do the act I always go to youtube, but what if I delete it? I hope it works, because it's hard to have to be forgiven so many times. I'm doing a job right now, I don't have time to read all the reports because I have a lot of accumulated stuff.

5. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

My grandfather (part of the mother) is going through a difficult time and is at risk of death, he has always been a person I consider bad, because he is an alcoholic, he does his needs on the floor, you already know that he beat my mother and my grandmother. I always liked him and I still like him, even though he's done all of this...
    He has malignant cancer in his esophagus, his spiritual life is completely destroyed, I don't want him to be judged and condemned to hell, tomorrow a priest will come and make a blessing for the sick for him, for the serious sins he has done, I think he is possessed, I'm not scared or any kind of anxiety, but my mother is, I ask you to pray for my grandpa pls!

Tao Jones likes this.
  6. ah man sounds like quite a messy one, good luck, my dad was a bit of a mean drunk too not that i saw much of it but... the stories I've heard. its a difficult one because I think it was the alcohol that's the issue causing how people like that become mean drunks. It's not that there totally bad, I don't think you can think black and white of anyone like that. I still loved my old man even if he was a mean drunk.

About not pmo'n i hope you the best with that got to be quite difficult with the age you're at. I remember how difficult it was for me, even now and I'm getting on a fair bit. I didn't have the faith back then so not saying it's impossible.

Anyway good luck. I hope things sort themselves out.

ferret XD likes this.
  7. XandeXIV

XandeXIV Fapstronaut

I am praying for you my friend - for the spiritual and physical healing of your grandfather, and for the wellbeing of you and your family in general.

ferret XD likes this.
  8. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I have been to Brazil many times although I cannot say I have seen large parts of the country. Still, I must say it is a beautiful place with lots of potential and also lots of difficulty. I am of no doubt that Our Precious Lord has put you in this place for a reason. As you pray and grow in your knowledge and love of the Lord, perhaps you could be the source of peace in your home? You need not be the oldest one in the house to be an inspiration for the rest of your family. Consider the life of St. Adilio Daronch, a Brazilian saint who was just 15 years old.

Pray for peace in your home and be an inspiration of peace for your family. I am praying for your success!

ferret XD, Tao Jones and Keli like this.
  9. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut

because my grandma ended up dying of cancer, until he died I talked to him: why don't you change? he still had a chance to change, but he didn't want to, my mother who has been through the worst.
    We have been going to a church, well in fact I have been to many churches, looking for an answer, while St. Adílio Daronch, I will search, I love these stories of overcoming, I recommend the story of São pio de pietrelcina, I will always be here, I will organize me to read more around here.
    Also on the issue of masturbation, I've been working on it, I came up with a daily schedule, this has helped me, I also want to stop seeing #shorts on youtube, and read more

Tao Jones likes this.
  10. ferret XD

ferret XD Fapstronaut