1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Australia

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. From what I have learned about Australia on the Internet, including here on NoFap, I'm wanting to know more about the country. Some of the NoFap members here said that Australia isn't worth living in and has some cons. What I know about Australia is that it's very expensive and costs more than Romania, United States, and Canada. I've heard the government is treating people like nothing but the slave puppets.

For those who live or lived in Australia, what are your pros and cons of the country? Explain your story here.

Beekind likes this.
  2. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

It is expensive. True. But the average income is about $1000/ week.
    It is a beautiful country. Nice people.
    Easy going and fun.
    Weather is mild .Can get a bit hot in summer but it is still tolerable.
    Government is good too. They care about the people.

LSTHX likes this.

3. with these kind of videos we understand that the Australian governament is actually the perfect succesor- heir of the British Colonialists

If they didn't had remorse on exterminate ALL the Tasmanian aborigenes i don't see why they should have remorse on use violence against their own people.

Honestly Australia looks more a corporation than a country, his governament are just overseers, so someone own them, and only if you stay conformed and don't ask, and obey, you hare a "free citzen", nice paradox. If Australian Govenament is just a corporation, then australian people are just Trusts and governament invest on them. Then is normal that they want to care about their trusts and have them healty. then australians are not humans but just machines gears that need to make the country work as they wish. But rhis happen everywhere, but the police brutality is particulary evident in Australia. Stay away from that country, you will probably find more welfare in Afghanistan or North Korea.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2021
    Taylor25 likes this.
  4. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Taylor25 likes this.
  5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Australian police when they see an elderly woman remove her mask for 0.5 seconds.

[​IMG]

6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

All your comments were about the illegal protests that are only spreading the virus further and extending our misery.
    Those thugs were violent and attacked the police first.
    The Australian government is one of the least corrupt in the world.

LSTHX likes this.
  7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You're supposed to kiss the boot, not shove the whole thing down your throat.

Spiritual Immunity likes this.
  8. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Robinthehood likes this.
  9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Taylor25, En?gma and FirefromAbove like this.
  10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I think civilisation in general started going downhill when Steve died. Miss this guy like you wouldn't believe.

[​IMG]

FX-05 likes this.
  11. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Dumb bastard, ' were going to be free' Ha he looks like some kind of celebrity politician in fucked up make believe land, how is he even for real.

12. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

What the fark happened to 'raw prawns' and ' fair dinkum', australia has gone down the pan.

13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Imagine white trash trailer park people with accents, that's Australia.
    ....Just Kidding! Lol :p

14. Isn't funny that Australian governament is corrupted. The paradigma is...there really is a non corrupted governament?
    Anyway i miss to write something before. I remind a phrase of Tolstoj, that said something like "War is in everyone mouth, but then everyone increase his armaments" (I have tons of books of tolstoj and i am unable to find the exactly phrase, but i'm sure he reformulated this from a Lao Tzu quote). Watch Australia that sign an "Anti-China Path" with UK and USA and bought new war Submarines from USA. I mean, these governaments are members of the United Nations that have as first objective the stability and the world peace and formerly repudiate every war, then why they buy new death tools? I don't want to deploy myself, but for those governaments that want to feed the hostility and the war, i want to remember:
    "For the entire Law has been fulfilled in one commandment, namely: "You must love your neighbor as yourself." If, though, you keep on biting and devouring one another, look out that you do not get annihilated by one another.

Take care if you all give complete faith on your governaments, because is actually what germans did with Hitler!

15. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Not sure if any of you guys lives in Australia.

LSTHX and Saskia Simone like this.
  16. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

The only thing more dangerous in Australia than the animals is their government

Taylor25 and En?gma like this.
  17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Since when do you need to live in a country to criticise it, or to observe the things that are provably happening within it? Or are you telling me it's wrong to criticise a place like North Korea because I have personally never been there?

TakingTheSteps and Taylor25 like this.
  18. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

It is pretty obvious that none of the guys here are from Australia.
    Criticise as much as you like, it doesn't mean you are right.
    To me Australia is heaven on earth.

LSTHX and Saskia Simone like this.
  19. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

Compliment it as much as you like, it doesn’t mean you are right.

TakingTheSteps and Taylor25 like this.
  20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Can you prove that we aren't right? Or are platitudes all you can come up with? Have anything to say about government jackboots wrestling people to the ground and choking them out because they aren't wearing a mask? Anything to say about the Premier of NSW conveniently resigning just as a watchdog into her corruption started? Anything to say about any of this? Oh? Just platitudes? Alright then.

You live in fear of a virus that, while potentially deadly, is no less deadly than other common viruses. You are allowing your government to take away your rights and are applauding the brutalisation of those brave enough to stand against it. By accepting authoritarianism, you are allowing yourself to be reduced to less than a serf, who cannot do anything without the say-so of the government. All jokes aside, this attitude, (which sadly, it seems many people have nowadays) is nothing less than sickening. You are the frog in the pan of water about to reach boiling point. And you dont even seem to realise it.

Taylor25 likes this.