1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ayo

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by cbsf, Jun 24, 2021.

1. cbsf

cbsf Fapstronaut

Ey guys,

I've been on the subreddit for quite a while now and I've made an account on here now since I'm trying to go on reddit less and this looks like a cool forum.

I'm 16 and I learned about NoFap and Semen Retention nearly a year ago now. Without going into detail, I've been through a lot of shit and it certainly has fucked my childhood and early teen years. The last few months I've been trying to sort out my life and while NoFap isn't the only thing I've been doing to do that, it has been a big step for me in doing so. I've been on streaks, relapsed and failed more times than I can count and my longest time without PMO has been a little over 3 weeks. I'll keep pushing forward no matter what because that's the only choice I got. There's no fucking way I can go back to my old ways of numbing the pain with PMO.

I wish y'all the best and I look forward to meeting some of you's and reading your posts.

~ cbsf

2. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap.... You can do this man.... Make highest streak and live like a hero.... Stay strong....

cbsf likes this.
  3. John Galt

John Galt Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum! I’m about to go to sleep with a 9 day streak. This is my first hard attempt at nofap since joining the site, and I’m about to break my previous streaks. Sad, right? No. PMO is a mighty beast to slay, I’m extremely grateful to be where I’m at. I’ve found that journaling and staying in touch with others has made a huge difference in all of this. Glad you’re here, good luck

cbsf and Kung_fu_panda_ like this.
  4. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome aboard. Great post. Love that you can reach decent periods of time already. Great to build upon.

Good luck!