1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BACK IN THE GAME!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by donmojo, Sep 2, 2017.

1. donmojo

donmojo New Fapstronaut

Just joined today.. tried to do this a few years ago following the subreddit. I certainly saw the benefits but I was not able to keep it going long term.

I feel it's time to change my life before it's too late as I'm definitely not living it to the full due to the negative impacts of PMO, which is sad.

Obviously there is only one person who can change that! So, I'm here for support through this and to support others.

Username1021 likes this.
  2. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

Hey @donmojo, welcome to Nofap! I too have felt that I am not living life to the fullest due to PMO. Browse around here and see what's useful, as well as ways you can help others too. Hope that you recover.

donmojo likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?