1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to Discipline

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Past month has been nothing but slacking off, dealing with depression, and doing nothing with my time with constant relapses. I'm done with dealing with my depression, I need to start building once more and quit thinking that I could neglect my realities. It's time I get up again, once more to attack my demons to get out of this hole.
    I'm going to try to get to at least 2 weeks of NoFap and trying to boost my productivity. I'm going to try to adjust my sleep time and I want to get out of the house( maybe find a job). NoFap makes me much happier and more opportunistic when I don't succumb to a cheap orgasm or dilute my mind with sexual fantasies... wish me luck....

Upwards2020, MeEqualsNF and DeeJ4y like this.
  2. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

Take it one step at a time. Focus on one goal for this week besides PMO. For example, this week focus on fixing your sleep schedule and staying away from PMO. Then, the next week you can focus on putting together a resume and searching for jobs. You got this, good luck!

ResetButton likes this.
  3. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Same boat . Fuck the cycle

MeEqualsNF likes this.
  4. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Sounds good, just be careful of repressing your depression for the sake of becoming "more productive". That shit only comes back up if it hasn't been properly addressed eventually. If neglecting reality as you put it is the main thing causing your depression, then getting into action sounds like a good move. Just don't overwhelm yourself or neglect your emotional needs is all I'm saying. But you know yourself best of course.

ResetButton and MeEqualsNF like this.
  5. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Same thing here, not with nofap but with my personal goals.
    I stopped waking up early, no more workouts in the last 2 weeks, 6 out of 7 days snoozed the alarm.......
    We must bring back the discipline

MeEqualsNF likes this.