1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to the bandwagon?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by GripStrength, Oct 15, 2019.

1. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

So I’ve tried many times to stop pmo. But I truly always felt deep down that’s theres no reason to. I’ve never dated before. But have been trying sex from time to time. Still after weeks of streaks I still couldn’t get into it at all. Long story short I actually met someone that I share a lot in common with, and have been talking for a few weeks. Also, we both aren’t into sex at all. We like the idea of making love by the fireplace and having kids and all that, but just not that into it in practice. It felt like a huge load off of both of us when we just randomly found each other. But! I’ve still been MO’ing a couple times a week. Just makes me feel like a piece of shit I guess :p. At this point, not really liking random sex, it’s as obvious as ever it’s just a bad habit. One I don’t need to help hide depression anymore. So I’m going to try to get back on the bandwagon! I’ll add updates anytime I notice some kind of positive side effects. Hope everyone has been doing okay!

2. To be honest: this is written a bit all over the place and I am not sure if I understand the whole thing. I wanted to reply but please clarify:
    1) You don't enjoy sex but enjoy PMO, right? Is your partner the same way - he/she doesn't enjoy sex?
    2) MO makes you feel like shit, but when it comes to PMO you feel deep down that there's no reason to stop? Or it has changed?

Thanks. Have a good day!

GripStrength likes this.
  3. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

• 1) Yes, she doesn’t enjoy it either. And I’m not really sure I even enjoy the P part anymore for the past while
    • 2) Yes, that’s how I’ve been feeling. But I have a new reason since posting this, and I haven’t really thought about doing it since. Before I couldn’t actually care, because it was just about myself mostly. But I found out she can’t MO, and I want to not ever do it.. in solidarity. If she can’t MO and has to suffer through certain times, than I want to as well.
    • Thanks for the reply. Just good to have a place to vent I guess.