1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bacne

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WarriorOfStrong, Aug 30, 2015.

1. WarriorOfStrong

WarriorOfStrong Fapstronaut

I dont know exactly when,but since last couple of months I have been dealing with bacne.
    Bought a loofah with a handle to keep my back clean and exfoliate dead cells ,till now no visible results.
    I always used to sweat more than your average joe,and being relocated in a humid place isnt helping.
    Just wondering any other member here have dealt with such a thing previously.

2. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Do you have dandruff problems or oily scalp?? If it is the case then back acne may occur

3. WarriorOfStrong

I think I could have dandruff though not severe,and how oily of a scalp are we talking about

4. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

I don't need to use oil in my body externally because I've got an oily Skin. If I use oil on my hair acne and pimple start appearing on back and face

5. WarriorOfStrong

I think its not that oily,its just fine,i was having bacne but now i think i only have to deal with the scars