1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bald by 18! A teen in peril

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Liv4ever, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

Have been losing hair substantially over the years... Parents are always worried abt it.. I got tired of looking at my head.. Nd just got it shaved... Unfortunately :p it got worse.. Nw i look like... images (2).jpeg
    This kid is tempted to ask... Can i fkin get my hair back :(?
    Society will always stare... Nd i shldnt be governed by others opinions but still...! I just hit 18 this jan

2. Tough to here, my hair started thinning in my late 20s and I rocked the comb over for years before I said ENOUGH , I shaved my head and now I let people see my hairline and no one seems to care some even say I look better shaved. Society isn't all going to stair with hair or without it there are always going to be some haters out there .

Liv4ever likes this.
  3. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

I know tht this is the mature thing to believe in
    But,its hard not to care.
    Thnks fr sharing :')

4. I’ve know a few people who started losing their hair very young too. I never thought anything about it really. I think my hairline is receding but I usually shave it anyway. Try not to worry so much about it and rock whatever style you can. Stay confident! :)

Coffee Candy and Liv4ever like this.
  5. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

Thanks tiger :')

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  6. This can be caused by different factors. It can be genetic, a lot of people get that. Also it can be due to the environment and stress. It can be caused by lack of nutrition, I think vitamin K helps in hair stability ?
    And one of main factors for you as long you are someone who suffered from pmo. I myself is becomig bald, I also noticed my whole body hair falls not just head hair. Also my beard is taking a lot of time to grow. I dont think the places have got thin hair will grow again. But as you recover, your hair will recover to be stronger.

Being bald aint bad trust me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2019
    Liv4ever likes this.
  7. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

It's nt genetic and all.. My dad's a pretty hairy ,handsome guy:') nd I got myself tested nd its modtly VD3 nd C deficiency... I hope with time nd nofap .. I can atleast retain wht i have

Master Chips likes this.
  8. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Get some high-quality shampoo to cleanse your scalp. Especially if you have a lot of dandruff all over your hair.

Liv4ever likes this.
  9. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

Yah ayurvedic shampoos nd oils r helping a lot.
    Thnks fr the tip :')

LonelyDude21 likes this.
  10. Hercules9

Hercules9 Fapstronaut

I'm 22 and have a massive widows peak receding more every month. The hair on top of my scalp is so thin that you can see right through it.

This doesn't actually bother me - I think of all the good looking guys (Bruce Willis, Telly Savalas, for example) who were also bald.

I guess all you can do is buy a wig - or get a transplant or some other super expensive surgery.

Liv4ever likes this.
  11. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

Yah quite similar scenario..
    I read https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...-thinning-reverted-with-pics-long-post.55816/
    This today do take a look

12. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

You’ll be alright my friend. My hair is thinning as well. Hair is overrated.