1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Balls tingle/move while meditating?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Boanerges777, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Does this happen to anyone else? When I meditate something happens to my balls maybe it’s sexual energy moving? Because the pressure goes away.

Jake n Bake and Captain! like this.
  2. Unexist

Unexist Fapstronaut

For me meditation is like taking a cold shower without the drawbacks. I feel more calm, confident and the sexual libido go away for a few hours. Nothing ever happened with my balls, for now.

Boanerges777 likes this.
  3. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

On my early meditations and after while opening my Chakras,i felt a lot of sensations around the testicle area,i think that's logic,because everything starts here,now i feel nearly nothing at the Root Chakra while meditating but sometimes,some small tingles happens.

4. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

The body healing. It's no biggie

5. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

My balls sometimes tingle for no reason.... it's the sperm running around looking for things to do.....

6. Grey is colourless

Respectfully, that's retarded.

7. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

respectfully it's called a joke... maybe it's a bad one..... in which case it's not retarded, just a bad joke.... personally I find it funny, but I would.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  8. Grey is colourless

My bad in that case. I didn't catch on it's a joke.

Get behind me Satan likes this.