1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Base Camp 2021

Overcoming your personal Everest.

1. jack7753

jack7753 Fapstronaut

Alright alright alright. Starting off this journey. For me I think this journey is a lot bigger than just quitting PMO. I've quit or moved to MO before, however I don't do well if I don't have a reason or accountability. This journey for me is a lot bigger than quitting PMO. Its about changing my life, becoming the man I want to be, and reaching my goals.

About me:
    I'm a senior engineering college student at an elite level university in the USA. Overall I'm very undisciplined, never really finish or execute anything. My grades are eh, my physical build is solid but nothing great, Im well liked and have a lot of friends, however it feels like many relationships are surface level. Working on really fostering 2-3 friendships deeply. I have an online business that just has never seemed to be thriving, however I want to go full time with this after I graduate. I'm good with girls, but still get intimidated by girls who I think are REALLY beautiful. Overall I would describe myself as a HUGE dreamer with all of the pieces needed there but just never seemed to be able to finish and close on my goals

Thus my goal for this challenge is to have some sort of accountability/documentation to help me become a finisher who reaches new goals left and right. Hopefully this will be a fun journey for you guys to watch to see a young man with all the potential in the world actually apply himself and become something great!

seszenyi19 likes this.
  2. jack7753

jack7753 Fapstronaut

Day 1 in the books. Going strong. I've been looking a lot into Andrew Huberman regarding neurobiology to find some hacks to help my brain work better and get closer to who I want to be. A lot of cool stuff, I highly recommend checking it out.

3. jack7753

jack7753 Fapstronaut

We back. Day three going strong. Ngl its a little harder. But the body can be mastered by the mind. Also have been experimenting with rapid cold showers. Meaning Ill study for 25 mins and then take a cold shower then repeat. I've never felt more locked in in my life.

4. jack7753

jack7753 Fapstronaut

Welp we fucked up boys. I was in vegas, lost my wallet, got so fustrated that everyone was out having fun without me and that I would be stuck alone. I messed up and then a few hours later found my wallet. After that it I had the mentality of "welp I already lost". But I guess this forum is accountablility for me. I think I give in when I am upset and feel like I have already lost... need to work on new systems to prevent that from happening. Climb starts again now!