1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Basketball

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by drose01, May 23, 2014.

1. drose01

drose01 Fapstronaut

Any basketball/NBA fans out here? Who do you root for? Are you watching the playoffs?

2. Hey!

I'm guessing from your screen name you are a Bulls fan? I grew up in Indiana, so I'm pulling hard for my Pacers. Not sure if they quite have enough to get past the Heat, but you never know. I also like the Spurs. San Antonio is one of the best run sports organizations in the "Big 4" and I think it shows by teir level of play an professionalism.

I'm pretty much for any team to win it besides the Heat. So tired of them.

3. drose01

drose01 Fapstronaut

I am indeed a Bulls fan and a huge D Rose fan as well! This year I like San Antonio's chances for winning it all, and think that Miami will probably win the East. 3-1 after today so it is looking a bit rough for your Pacers. It's weird man, they started off so strong. I dont know what happened. Still, good luck to your team bro.

4. Yeah... luckily I was at a bar-b-q at a friends house, so I was in too good of a mood to be bummed about the game. The Heat just seem to have a switch they can turn on that bulldozes everyone in their path. Pacers just ran out of gas. They have to "Alpha" player who can take over. George is almost there, and maybe Hibbert, too. They've just unloosed so many problems this post-season. Oh well.

Spurs vs. Heat could be a great match-up. I'd watch all those games!