1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Be careful of fake fighting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I had 2 friends who met up at a concert and they were so happy to meet each other that they started to fake fist fight each other. The security guards immediately threw them out of the building even though it wasn't a real fist fight.

I've also had friends who do fake fights in parks too which not a good idea. If you're gonna fake fist fights, do it inside the house so it won't alarm other people.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. In other words don't be stupid.

3. In my fraternity we have fake fights to settle beefs and sometimes just fist fight when we get drunk and drugged up. Really good way to release tension and at the end we hugging and laughing. I've lost 2 teeth and had a black eye from it before. Really really fun when you do it outdoors. Just fucking around

4. Also to settle arguments that we have. Only way to handle it if it's serious stuff

5. nomju

nomju Fapstronaut

When I was in elementary school, there was a day where my friends and I decided to walk to the outer edges of the school field, and every time a car drove by, one kid would fake uppercut another kid who would fall to the ground, making it look like a brutal KO.

It was all fun and games until the 4th or 5th car to drive by was being driven by the principal's wife, and nobody bought our 'fake fighting' story.

bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  6. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Yes good point with that. Be careful with fake fighting.

bunnyheartbeat likes this.