1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEARD progress amongst the community

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Patwithagoal, Feb 4, 2017.

After finishing your 90-day no PMO challenge, did you notice an improvment of beard growth?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. I noticed some positive effects

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i noticed some negative effects

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. no

50.0%
  1. Patwithagoal

Patwithagoal Fapstronaut

Greetings fellow fapstronauts!

Beards! They're in fashion right now and some of us wish we looked like pic related, me especially since i have close to zero facial hair and neither does my father.[​IMG]

So when i heard about the Nofap benefits i kinda caught the general idea of increased testosterone, looking more manly, better skin, etc. And some members of the community reported increased or better beard growth, but no thread was dedicated to before/after pictures of the beards of the current community, and i was dying to know if really Nofap might give me the beard i always dreamed of. So i thought of making this ''proof thread'' of the effects of Nofap on beard growth.

So as a tl;dr, any of you who claims to have better beard growth from the nofap challenge, i'd like to know how so and lots and lots of BONUS POINTS if you have a before/after picture of that pilosity! I also included a poll to see the proportion of people who achieved the 90 day challenge that report better beard growth.

Deadlihood likes this.
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Where'd you find that photo of me?

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I have seen a little improvement, yes; specifically around the mustache area. However, I am unsure if it is directly related to NoFap.

4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

My beard is boss and I haven't completed a 90 day yet.
    I think if I ever complete 90 days I will have to move to Alaska, and chop some trees.

5. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

I have to wait to answer your survey lol

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

COMMIE!

7. No significant improvement 65 days hard mode

8. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yes! Definitley improvement. Thicker hairs & more dark. But i had pretty good coverage before.