1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

Day 99/30
    Next Goal 100

2. Day 14 of 26 Just one more day to equaling my previous long streak . However, it is becoming increasingly harder as urges have surged in recent days. I need to brace myself and come up with a strategy. I can't simply rely on willpower.

3. cool_fresh_88

cool_fresh_88 Fapstronaut

4. 98/90

Congratulations on two weeks, Karom! It sounds like now would be a good time to take control of your thoughts. Try actively and persistently to control where your mind goes. When sexual thoughts arise, stop them dead in their tracks and think about something else, anything else. Remind yourself constantly about your goal of self-control and make concerted efforts to live in alignment with that goal.

Karom, LongWayToGo, MS PBH and 3 others like this.
  5. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

390/730 days no PMO, semen retention

7. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

8. Congratulations @MS PBH for equaling your best. Keep it up!

9. Thank you! I am also grateful for your advice. Taking control of my thoughts is what I need to do. I often leave my thoughts to run astray and take me to dark places.

10. Day 15 of 26 Urges have reduced significantly from the previous day.

11. cool_fresh_88

cool_fresh_88 Fapstronaut

12. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

391/730 days no PMO, semen retention

13. From one month to 100 days! Talk about beating your longest streak!! Congratulations man, keep at it!!

14. Day 16 of 26 I was hit by a huge wave of urges yesterday. For a moment I thought I could watch some soft erotic content and just come to grips with the urges. Thanks to my visual mind for projecting how a relapse would look in such vivid imagery. I am not going back to being a miserable and depressed person.

15. Good job overcoming the urges!

16. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

17. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

My previous streak was 30 and I am in present time at 101.when I was at 30 and give up its very challenging to start from beginning with day 1 and the goal was 30+ after completing it, it's very difficult for me to start from day 0.Every day is passing with that mindset let's see how much days I can add.
    It's very difficult for me to write in English sorry bro for mistakes. I am little bit trying to make your answer