1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Glad you're here fighting through it FSP, keep up the good work man! It'll get easier when you put some distance between where you are and the last time you PMOd.

2. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

Thank you for these nice words and advice. And first of all congratulations on you big changes, you managed so many accomplishments and its praiseworthy. I agree a lot with your strategy and i try this way. I am not anymore at Instagram because i i thought it disturbs me and lose my concentration, i am taking cold showers and a few more changes in my life. I do many things during my day (working out, studying, walks with friends) so my deeper reason is like anxiety and not exactly boredom. With boredom i mean more that everyday seems the same to me. Its like there is a missing part. I dont know what. Maybe i stick on the thought that i am 23 virgin and impossible to find girlfriend. I am very bad at approaching girls. Or maybe because although i am a good student i dont know what i want to do in the future. My self esteem is bottom low. I will keep trying nofap of course. 1 year ago i was constantly depressed so i see big improvements. But now with such a low self esteem honestly i dont believe that there is space for general self improvement. All because i am bad at fundamental things of life. I want just to continue trying so i keep my mind active with something and dont lose my mind.

Sorry for this negativity guys but its what i really feel. Even so i keep trying, i won't give up but I don't expect miracles.

3. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

4. This is great advice. Starting with small goals helps us gain confidence in our ability to control our own outcomes. The first few days are hard to break out of that negative cycle. But as you start small and start accomplishing your goals, you enter a positive cycle that builds you up instead of tearing you down.

5. 10/99 - It’s also my 40th birthday today :)

6. Happy birthday to you @Jefe Rojo ! :) Wish you all the success in life!

Congrats on 10 days!

7. 41/111 - For some reason I am not receiving any alert from many threads which I am watching. This thread being one of them. Happy to be back here.

8. Glad to have you back! :)

9. :emoji_balloon:It's a day for nice round numbers! Happy Birthday Jefe!! :emoji_champagne_glass::emoji_champagne:

10. Thanks RMD!

11. Thanks @LongWayToGo !

12. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

Happy birthday @Jefe Rojo !!! Wish you health, strength and all the best will come!!!

13. hp97truthfinder

hp97truthfinder Fapstronaut

Hi guys and girls,God guide you all,
    I am starting my new journey and I will be journalling it on here.
    Going to go over my highest ever streak which was 70+.

14. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

13/150
    Life is teaching me great lessons. Negative feelings are great lesson. Negative feelings make me conscious of what negative i have caused to other in this or former life. When i become aware and conscious of that I transform negative into beautiful,
    I am gracious that existence make this life for me to learn about my imperfections.
    Beautiful things are coming to me.

15. dROID89

dROID89 Fapstronaut

16. Thanks @georgebou7 !

georgebou7 likes this.
  17. Welcome @hp97truthfinder !

18. 11/99

Lately I have had a few doubts come into my mind about being able to overcome MO. I think I need to develop a more positive outlook. I need to be able to picture my life without MO. What would it look like? I would be in total control of my sexuality. I would not have to sink back into the negative spiral again. I could keep a patient temperament. I need to look forward to those benefits. My grandfather used to say that “if you don’t have dreams, they’ll never come true”. I think that the power of hope is real. If we can visualize success, we can eventually achieve success. If we think that it’s impossible, it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.