1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

120/230

I'm poised to beat my longest, lifetime streak (230 days, back in 1988) on May 1, 2021, and then go well beyond that still.

Best wishes, all!

2. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

I will do, but I’ll have to be in the right frame of mind for it. Going back to do it is a trigger in itself, and I’m very tired at the moment, which leaves me vulnerable to them. But I’m also secure enough not to go there at the moment, especially as it took quite a sequence of searches and many choices to find them. A complex issue, but I’ll deal with it in due course.

LongWayToGo and Jefe Rojo like this.
  3. That’s awesome! Beating a streak like that after 33 years is amazing. Best of luck to you.

JoeinMD likes this.
  4. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

I'm not on the same level as some of the guys around here, but I'd love to get involved in this! I find that many other challenges set a bar that you have to achieve in order to succeed, but I really appreciate that this one is about literally becoming the best version of yourself!

I'm on day 4/37, that last longest streak was sometime in 2018 but now I'm training for a marathon so I'll consider this to be training alongside my running. Hopefully this change in mindset can help me to break new boundaries!

LongWayToGo and Jefe Rojo like this.
  5. Awesome! Welcome aboard. And good luck with your marathon training. I’ve run 4 marathons. It’s quite a commitment to train for, and run one.

LongWayToGo likes this.
  6. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

So now we're on day 5/37, just working as per usual. I hurt my Achilles tendon a couple of days ago so I'm having to take some time out from running - I'm not worried for the marathon, I have 10 months and am well ahead on the training, but it's annoying that I'm stuck inside with no real excuse to get out and about. Being in lockdown is really crap. I've been trying to stay properly hydrated, in contrast to my normal way of life in which I have, maybe 1 glass of water per day? Honestly it's boring having to refill my glass every hour or so, but I feel so good for it; my digestion feels a lot healthier, I'm recovering from my home workouts faster, have a clearer head, have been losing some of the excess weight I've been carrying, and have a more consistent sex drive - before now I've either had zero libido or serious spikes which has been awful for my NoFap efforts, and my sex life in general.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  7. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

8. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

9. Sad to see you reset your counter.

10. Thanks. Time to start again.

11. Same here. Let's do this together.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  12. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

13. Nice job! Keep going strong.

14. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Thanks champ! Sorry to see you guys back at zero but, as we say here in the UK, keep calm and carry on!

Day 9/37

Jefe Rojo likes this.