1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. nfwarrior23

nfwarrior23 Fapstronaut

2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

3. Dragar Alt

Dragar Alt Fapstronaut

Day 7/22
    This is Dragar, I am just using my alt account because of some technical difficulties accessing my main. It will be resolved this sunday.

4. Thanks @Sebbrix! It does feel good. Let’s keep this going. How’s it been going for you? Do you find it easier now that you’re past your personal best or do you still have difficult days?

5. Nice work @ReclaimingMyDestiny! I’m glad to see you back and in the double digits again. :)

ReclaimingMyDestiny likes this.
  6. Congrats on 20 days!

LongWayToGo likes this.
  7. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

I still have hard days (pun fully intended) but they're less frequent and usually driven by life stuff rather than just being a random product of my brain. Today has been hard, for example, because someone I have been seeing for a few weeks said that she doesn't want to see me anymore, but on days where nothing is weighing on me I rarely struggle at all. It's definitely a lot easier than earlier in the streak, I've really started to get into the mindset of "I don't watch P and I don't M", in the same way that I think "I don't smoke" - that is to say, I have a more passive way of thinking about it, which is really helpful!

8. justapadawan

justapadawan Fapstronaut

10/89. Double digits, you are here to stay.

9. That’s great! I’m glad to hear that you’re transitioning to a more passive attitude toward it. It’s interesting, I feel mostly triggered when I’m stressed. I just want to escape. But I feel like I’m in that passive space as well. It’s something I’m not interested in. I need to stay away from it so it doesn’t come back full force.

LongWayToGo likes this.
  10. Nice work! It’s time to make a run at this and not look back.

11. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

12. nfwarrior23

nfwarrior23 Fapstronaut

13. Dragar Alt

Dragar Alt Fapstronaut

14. 11/90
    Thanks man, really good to see you going strong!

Jefe Rojo and LongWayToGo like this.
  15. Thank you @Jefe :) It has been over 2 months, and finally I could get to double digits really. Earlier it was all 1,2,3,4 days.
    It feels great, once again!

16. 22/207
    Crossed 1/10th of my longest streak.

17. 25/99 - 25% of the way to beating my personal best. :)