1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beat Your Previous Bedtime

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Aug 12, 2021.

1. minitasks

minitasks Fapstronaut

Last night 00:30 ; 0/14

2. minitasks

minitasks Fapstronaut

as long as I'm not reaching 10 pm I will keep trying lol

3. Oh, I was saying it to myself: perhaps I try to do it first for just one week. I hope you'll achieve your goal.

minitasks likes this.
  4. I kind of forgot myself, and I had to hurry in the end to make it before the deadline. I was in bed literally the last minute, 01:42. Next time must be considerably earlier or I'm not satisfied.

5. minitasks

minitasks Fapstronaut

Last night 00:50
    I have to leave my phone on the desk

6. 2/7 with 01:09.
    That's a good policy.

minitasks likes this.
  7. 3/7; 00:52
    Nice to be within an earlier hour.

8. 4/7; 00:51
    I've done it again. Delaying it until the last minute. Now, that's definitely not the spirit of this challenge.

9. 6/7; 23:12
    Staying in the game paid off, even if I was critical of myself. I have no idea when was the last time I went in bed before midnight. Going in bed has not felt as good in ages as last night.

minitasks likes this.
  10. minitasks

minitasks Fapstronaut

00:20;1/14
    I have to stop procrastinating during the day so I can finish my work earlier

11. minitasks

minitasks Fapstronaut

I managed to do it too for one day and sleeping before midnight indeed feels much better

12. 7/7
    The last day of the one week challenge got passed as I spent basically the whole day lying in bed. I was feeling so ill. Getting better now, though.
    That sounds so familiar.

13. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

I'm going to join this challenge, my goal is to sleep 11:30pm every night. I want to be in bed 11pm and watch one anime episode before bed.

Last night I slept 02:05am, let's get it.

14. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Last night I slept 1am, so it's an improvement from before.

1/14: 1:00am

15. I'm going take the challenge again for a week. The starting point is 01:47.

16. Half past midnight I still took it easy. Then I really had to rush when trying to get in bed before yesterday's time. It was again 1am sharp, so I didn't make it.