1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Become problem solving master

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by parkurman123, Jan 12, 2020.

1. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

I want to use this method more often, and I feel such pain for not using this knowledge more often. I hope some of you will accept this method as a thirsty person accepts water. I read a book a couple of years ago that briefly mentions a method that Buddhists supposedly invented, and this is concept of this method: When you face a problem in your life whatever that problem may be, just try to pretend that you already solved that problem but for now you don't remember how. Now follows the last part of this method which is essential, now you will try to remember how did you exactly solved this problem. You know that feeling when you can't remember someone's name but it is at the tip of your tongue, keep that feeling in your mind as you try to remember what was the solution of your problem. This method can be used in so many different situations (love life, financing, studying, nofap, at job,making friendships, making money, finding a hobby that fills you, fighting depression, fighting
    addiction...). This method makes your brain eliminate the giving-up mindset, and makes you feel more self-confident. I hope that some of you will use this method and if you feel like sharing opinions and other methods leave a comment and we can start
    good discussion about this.

2. Giving-Up Mindset...

This is one of the Best Topics I've seen here on NoFap Forums!

Thanks a lot for sharing, this " Problem Solving Thinking " Is one of the best thinking styles ever.
    We need to study this method, we need to use it as a Second in hand method, We seriously need to Develop a Neural Pathway of Problem Solving, so that it becomes easier and easier with daily practice.

Thanks again my friend, this thread deserve more posts, we need to analyse this deeper because we all face problems in our daily lives.

parkurman123 and Revanthegrey like this.
  3. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

I will give a try, thanks

parkurman123 likes this.
  4. Khan azam

Khan azam Fapstronaut

You are a genius. Thanks.

parkurman123 likes this.
  5. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Much appreciated, thank you

parkurman123 likes this.