1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Becoming a Sperm Donor( should I relapse just for the extra cash?) My brothers at NoFap, should I?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Clean Plate, Mar 19, 2017.

Should I do it?

1. YES

7 vote(s)
    12.1%
  2. NO

51 vote(s)
    87.9%
  1. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Hey bros, I recently have new financial problems and I'm not getting by with what I currently make(Who isn't). So I'm thinking about donating my sperm to couples who are either lesbians or the man has "bad sperm" etc. The requirements are mainly; No STD's ever, free from any form of abusive drugs (I have 434 days of ABUSIVE DRUG sobriety), A High school diploma or better, abstinence from sex for 45-75 hours(Ive never had sex in my 23 years of life/VIRGIN) just naming a few of the main requirements.
    I get paid $70-$125 per donation($1000 a month), have to produce a sample of 1 cup semen per week, maximum is 3 times per week(bruh I can produce a cup a day, if they let me). Also it's a win-win situation because I would be able to provide a childless couple a child, and I get paid for it, right? Also I can be anonymous or open with my private info(open means everything about you the donor will know, and My BIOLOGICAL child can find me one day) and if i'm "open" I recieve more money on the higher end of the $70-$125. But this would FOR SURE put me back on my PMO habits, it's just I NEED MONEY BAD. What should I do Guys, I need tips from you guys!

I mean I don't want to give people a child that is REALLY mine because I want to have a family one day but thats not in my life goals right now. Also that child can be on my doorstep one day and ask why I did that. Man I need to think this over more.

Benixana likes this.
  2. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I guess this is better than some alternatives that desperate people use to get money. But just think about it: do you really want to have all kinds of biological children that you will never even know about?

3. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

That's true, but the couples who want children would probably love the child as much as I would (even though I don't know that) since they are going to such lengths to have a family, thanks anyway I'm going to wait a couple of weeks just to come to a logical decision.

4. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

You could probably fill buckets on your first go! ;) It's up to you. Do what you want.

5. wearefamily87

wearefamily87 Fapstronaut

How did this go? Guess you didn't.

6. bike-wrench

bike-wrench Fapstronaut

Do you need the money badly enough that you're willing to give up whatever it took to get 419 days recovery, which is what your counter shows today? And, in case your PMO habit and your "ABUSIVE DRUG sobriety" are related, are you willing to risk that, as well?

Your call.

Headspace likes this.
  7. Look for another job man. I'm sure there are many jobs out there that don't make you relapse

8. wearefamily87

wearefamily87 Fapstronaut

9. bike-wrench

bike-wrench Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Talk about delayed gratification... ;)

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Well ......at last I have all the qualifications required to become a sperm donor
    Like never used drug
    Virgin
    Educated etc

Clean Plate likes this.
  12. Then wait few years and they come after you seeking alimony...

Just donate blood instead lol.

Clean Plate and SilentJay313 like this.
  13. I concur. It sounds to me like you don't want to do this. There are a lot of things to consider about this. Relapsing is the least important one, in my opinon.

Clean Plate and Ecco like this.
  14. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

I voted no.

Poll results speak for themself.

FX-05 and Clean Plate like this.
  15. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Nah I didn't. If and when I decide to have kids I want to always be there for them. I thought of it as basically selling away your "future" kids.

justafriend, Icyweb and wearefamily87 like this.
  16. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

I made this thread almost a year ago. I did need money bad. I ended up getting a decent paying job a month later.

17. __zeXon__

__zeXon__ Fapstronaut

Well it's a sin if you just wipe yourself and get rid of it so you better donate it

18. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

I find it odd that you need a High School degree to donate. Anyone care to shed some light on this matter? Is it some choice, either no coitus or an educational qualification? I would like some enlightenment.

19. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

They have to make sure that you ain't a retard

Youssif, Gotham Outlaw and Moon Shot like this.