1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Becoming a virgin all over again and performance anxiety

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Not only older, below average looking and overweight, plenty of them are single mothers too and many times won't tell you that until you have gone out for a few dates. The number one rule that all of those redpilled Youtubers (reaching out to men) all tell is:

"Never date a single-mother!!!" as these bring almost nothing of value to the table (but drama and lots of BS). Especially not if you're a strong man of value who got your things together and have clear goals and purposes in life. All of those Hollwood movies depicting one of those wealthy investment bankers/entrepeneurs who would sign up for a random single-mother (who happens to be cute) is nothing but social conditioning that is totally out of touch with reality.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I was just thinking about that today too. Too many single mothers out there and it really is a bad idea to date those. I'm mixed on the idea of dating any, but make it clear that I don't want to marry again or have more kids.