1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Becoming an Alpha

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by champion_321, Jun 28, 2020.

1. champion_321

champion_321 Fapstronaut

I just thought about about this, am on day 13 of no PM and I realized I have to improve and quit some habits.
    Most importantly I want to get into a serious relationship, I am 24 and I have never had a girlfriend for the past five
    Habits to quit
    • Negative thoughts
    • Procrastination
    TO gain or improve
    • Social life
    • Financial status
    • Studies

2. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

What is your plan for all of that?

3. Careful what you wish for.

champion_321 and Toni7 like this.
  4. champion_321

champion_321 Fapstronaut

So far I have a plan on my finances am yet to sign a one year job contract that may get me permanent employment. If all goes well my finances will be "good" by October this year.
    On negative thoughts am challenging my self on 3 weeks of no or negative thoughts that don't last a minute. (manufactured from awaken the giant within by tonny robins)
    Am also doing a challenge on making sure I do whatever task am suppose to do as early as possible.
    On my studies am making one. Ironically I don't have a plan yet for the burning issue.

Toni7 likes this.
  5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Hope you will be satisfied on how they treat you at job and that you will not fell of the track

champion_321 likes this.
  6. champion_321

champion_321 Fapstronaut

Hope I become an Alpha

Toni7 likes this.
  7. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

You need to become Alpha!

champion_321 likes this.
  8. SynapticMagic

SynapticMagic Fapstronaut

Be careful with trying to remove negative thoughts. There are certain levels to negative vs. positive thinking:

1. Being run by negative thinking
    2. Using positivity challenges to start thinking more positively
    3. Developing toxic positivity because you refuse to allow any negativity or criticism into your life
    4. Seeing the limitations of constant positivity and understanding that there are positive messages within the negativity
    5. Working to change your relationship with the negativity, to remove the emotionally charged reaction to the negativity when it arises
    6. Achieving "true" or "real" positivity that is not defined by the absence of the negative, but by the integration of the negative

champion_321 likes this.
  9. champion_321

champion_321 Fapstronaut

I'll sure keep this in mind, thank you.