Monday: n/a Tuesday: n/a Wednesday: 407 words Thursday: 424 words I don't know why I messed up on the word count but as you can see above, I fixed my error this morning so it's all good. I'm going a bit slower in the revision and expansion since I don't want to lose my grip on showing, not telling. I think it's going well so far. I plan to write 400 words daily for the rest of the month so that I can focus on this chapter and try to get a grasp of it down. I think it's going good so far and that this slower pace is allowing me to not just write quickly, but to seriously think about what I want my story to tell and carefully construct the setting so that my readers can connect with it. Meanwhile, I've got a major paper coming up so this slower pace can work in my favor.