1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Becoming Vegan

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deckerstar, Apr 7, 2021.

1. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Even when I agree I don't consider the most compelling argument, TASTE, is one of the most compelling ones, even when the flowereater deem it the silliest one, they don't even stop to think the why behind taste.

2. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

Everyone has a different physiology. A lot of vegans think that everyone does well on a vegan diet. But this isn't actually correct. A lot of people don't do well on a vegan diet. Some people do, and some people don't.

If you agree that the vast majority of humanity has ate animals then it is clear that our DNA understands those foods. In terms of human health, you would be better promoting a whole foods diet, rather than a vegan diet. Ok yes there is many vegan foods that are whole foods, but many vegans don't eat a whole foods vegan diet.

Also humanity most likely always ate a mixture of foods, so this is what our DNA now most understands, a mixture of animal foods and plant based foods

Eating a mix of whole food animal foods and whole food plant based foods, this is likely the most natural and healthiest diet for most humans. It is what we have evolved eating. But oh no all of a sudden in the last 100 years we should now know better and no longer eat any animal foods.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  3. By the same logic can I eat human babies?

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Sure you can, but you should wait until they are on their early teens so there is more nutrients stored in their organs, just a thing to have in mind.

Deckerstar and FellatiousD like this.
  5. Thanks man. Finally someone who isn't a sensitive snowflake about cannibalism.

Deckerstar likes this.
  6. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

No because cannibalism is against the law, murder is too. Murder being the killing of an innocent person and it being against the law.

7. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

I'm just gonna say whats gonna b said anyway: Laws aren't always whats morally right. e.g, slavery.

8. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Which I agree with, for example prostitution and abortion being legal in certain countries. Regardless, this statement does not change anything about what I have said.

9. Deckerstar

Deckerstar Fapstronaut

10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

vercent99 likes this.
  11. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Are u from the us?

12. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

Veganism: ancient tribal slang for a village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride horse.

vercent99 likes this.
  13. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Disagree, your offspring should not be killed because you are a selfish being. It is illegal where I live, and we are living fine. People here are generally not having sex before marriage so this reduces "unwanted babies" something "civilized countries" are not able to do such a simple thing, they are driven by lust, they cannot control themself.

14. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

TBH, monkey could never hunt fish or ride horses. And the same s true for u...

This said, there is zero problem at all in a vegan diet.

15. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Most people can hunt fish and ride horses, vegans think people wouldn't eat meat if it wasn't readily available in shops, which is the biggest false statement, there are many hunters and fishers worldwide already, and if meat wasn't in shops, those numbers of hunters would skyrocket.

Vegans just have too much unnecessary empathy for animals, animals who don't care about vegans because simply they don't have the mental capacity to understand basic stuff (relative to humans).

16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

"Monkey" can hunt monkey though....

17. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

You mean our ancestors couldn't/wouldn't hunt? They used to eat juicy vegetables and sweet fruits?

18. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

You just wrote so much trivial and uncompmete stuff, which u read elsewhere, that tells me u a are a pretty young guy...

19. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

20. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Yeah, thats very likely what our ancestor did