1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beginning of something BIG!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by yorainbow, Jul 20, 2021.

1. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

Day 1
    urges are coming, and to overcome that I'm chilling in the park, playing outside. watching that 5 min of P*** clip during reboot was a mistake, now I'm realizing it, the images of that clip keep coming to mind. Anyway, I have learnt a lesson from that.

Indian Youth and amaranth like this.
  2. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

Day 2
    2nd day was quite hard, couldn't sleep the whole night, was tossing and turning in bed. Urges, guilt, anxiety, etc. were troubling me. after doing the low-intensity exercises, taking cold showers felt better but no signs of sleep. At last, I ate something and drank warm milk then finally slept around 3 am.

3. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

4. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

RELAPSED:
    No justifications. Just think about the image, found on ybop
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    amaranth and Christoph108 like this.
  5. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

day 1
    Happy Independence Day.
    Today is 15 August, the independence of the republic of india.
    Now I have learnt how to deal with the urges.
    Don't ever try to fight with the urges instead we should live in peace with it. If it comes, just be calm, do something, go out, watch a comedy video on youtube etc.

amaranth likes this.
  6. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

All going pretty well, joined an accountability group.

amaranth likes this.
  7. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 7 day streak

8. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

Day 1
    having mixed feelings, thoughts, etc.
    accountability group is awesome.

amaranth likes this.
  9. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

Its been more than a month since I joined this community.

Although I'm on 7 days of the streak, but I can definitely say that I am performing better than the old me, what I used to be before one month. have learned many things from the relapses, like, what went wrong, what triggered me to relapse, etc.

Two days ago I posted in self-improvement, about my learnings, my strategies, etc. that I have faced in the previous month. But instead of few words of appreciation or motivation, one guy contradicted my points, that's cool but I find his way of telling, rude to be honest. I got a little pissed off and deleted the post. now I think, Instead, I should have written there and told him. and could have had a healthy discussion.

Anyway, right now I am highly motivated and know what to do, how to tackle these kinds of petty obstacles.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    amaranth likes this.
  10. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

so far so good, I am on 14 days streak. Longest till now. and now I am setting a target to remain PMO-free till 16 September. An easy and achievable goal.
    I had done some changes after introspecting myself and it has helped me to achieve 14 days of no PMO.
    1. occupied myself with productive and interesting tasks.
    2. no social media, Instagram, dating apps, etc for few days. I was also on a digital detox.
    3. whenever an urge comes I don't fight with it anymore, I just exhaust myself with workout/cardio/dance. And at the end, I practice gratitude.
    4. No caffeine, it's been almost 40 days since I stopped having coffee so that has helped so much in overcoming anxiety. I do drink it but once in a while.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    amaranth likes this.
  11. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

relapsed after a 25 day streak, and the trigger was using dating apps.

amaranth likes this.