1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEING HEALTHY

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Thinking Always, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Thinking Always

Thinking Always Fapstronaut

Hi All....I am Guy who is suffering the PMO addiction.To get rid of that shit,I need to do something that really worth it.I am fat guy at my age.I need to healthy rather than getting into shape...That is why I started this thread....

2. Thinking Always

DAY-1:Not went as My thinking...In the very first day I have failed...But I will never give up....I will do it Tmrw....Successfully

3. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

what have you failed? NoFap or eating healthy?

4. Thinking Always

Both....You can see my 90 days challange in under 20 forum....I was trying my best....I am excited for the next day...

Aléxandros likes this.
  5. Thinking Always

DAY-2:Unknowingly I failed.....After eating I recognized that I ate junk food.....But I will try my best and avoid junks to get healthy Tmrw..

6. Thinking Always

Day-3:Today I had done some correct thing,like eating healthy but not fully.By mistake I ate fried food.But I will do better Tmrw.....Cheers All

7. Thinking Always

DAY-4:Today also I failed.As usual woke up late and ate more than desired quantity without thinking....But I will eat good and be good in my long term...I will definitely be in control.:):)

8. Thinking Always

DAY-5:It's been five days I started this Thread.I was trying to eat and live healthy but I can't. I constantly procastinating.I ate some fried foods and like yesterday I forget my goal.But I will try and eat good...Don't think that he will be saying it but don't as you see the above four days....I will do it and share with you guys.This may inspire you and change you to do some good to your body:cool::cool:

9. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Viewing things as a failure can be tough. Keep trying to make every day better and more focused than the last.

10. Thinking Always

Thank You....I will be my best

ANewFocus likes this.