1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits of a 35 day streak

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by inthemaking, Jan 15, 2021.

1. inthemaking

inthemaking Fapstronaut

I've relapsed on day 35, so this is my previous streak.
    • I noticed that my jawline became sharper/more gaunt. Usually it is a triangular mess.
    • My spots were less noticable, although I did zoom in on them with a microscope to find that they were still there. My skin going a lighter colour had a dampening effect on the spots.
    • I was at a lower body fat percentage. More muscle was visible. It was kinda like upgrading my pixels from 8-bit to 32-bit.
    • People noticed me more. I got more smiles, more compliments etc. A shopkeeper offered me some free stuff which I declined, but there was about £15 worth of stuff for £5, which was mad. The neighbours who I usually have problems with stopped complaining about my noise and even started laughing along with me. It was like life was a constant stage performance, I went out of my way to put the details together and form a picture which inspired others.
    • I was more confident. I spoke to an elderly woman on the last day of my streak. I just went up to her and asked for a tissue to blow my nose with, halfway through my run.
    • I could work out more. I did a 30-item workout and almost did it to perfection.
    • I became more in-tune with my morals. I knew right from wrong. For example, I knew what was appropriate and inappropriate to say in a social situation.
    • I became more empathetic toward my family members, displayed more emotion and kept less things private.
    • I actively planned for my future, I also began seeing the plans through.
    • I could work and focus for longer hours.
    • I didn't pedestalise women.
    • My daydreams were richer, my imagination was more complex, my mind was sharper and I could easily recall details from the past. My taste for nostalgia grew as well.
    • Overall, I felt clean.

2. FezMan76

FezMan76 Fapstronaut

Interesting stuff man! Don't worry about relapsing this time. I'm sure next run you, I and many others who may have failed will accomplished even greater things.