1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Countries to move to after Brexit for Europeans?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by green lion eating the sun, Sep 28, 2017.

1. I am in France but I had friends that moved to the UK couple of years ago and they are experiencing very racist behaviours towards them. They are really getting fed up with this shit.

Insults that they would have never received in the UK before the Brexit vote but now Europeans are easily attacked and they have to hear disgusting things like "Go back to your country". and British coming up with bullshit like "I was born here". They work and pay taxes there, they are good people. This is unacceptable

Where would be best to move to after the Brexit for Europeans in Europe :emoji_flag_eu: or outside Europe? just a place where Europeans are welcome, would be lovely sunny places and with good life for guys in their mid-20s and good also for business and economy

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  2. JakeWoods

JakeWoods Fapstronaut

First off. You're talking as though every British person is "racist".

No matter where you go you will get people being horrible to you.

Just because a few people shout go back to your own country. Doesn't mean that that's how the whole population feel. Britain has a population of 65 million people of which somewhere between 4-9 million of them are immigrants.

I remember reading that London has a 60:40 ratio of immigrants meaning that more people living in London aren't even born in the UK.

If you're scared of moving to the UK because a few people shout at you, you're gonna be scared to go anywhere.

3. ShiningMoon88

ShiningMoon88 Fapstronaut

Good one, Here-to-Heal.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Sounds like America, post-Trump. My advice would be to echo what JakeWoods said, and also to say that if the UK is their home, they shouldn't need to leave. If they want to leave because of the racism, then I guess that's their choice, but I would rather stand my ground and say no to the racists, not let them push me out of my own home because if their bigotry.

Here--To--Heal likes this.
  5. for what you write i'd say you are a Brit. nice. i have lived in the UK and been there recently. well, do not even make me start on how racist British people really are. after the brexit vote they are coming out of their closet like faggots. it is not for me, it is for people i know. i feel sad for them. no one should be discriminated like that. ever especially in a country like the UK where there a lot of mixed couples, different religions, different skin colours and different nationalities. It was famous to be the most open minded country

I wanna know how would you take it if someone told you, after you have been living in a country where you got used for years, to go back to your country. I have never heard anyone being racist on Europeans. this does not happen in other countries

6. ShiningMoon88

ShiningMoon88 Fapstronaut

I meant "good one" as in it's a good joke. Sweden is just full of pussies, of both sexes. The police can't even enforce their own laws because action would have to be taken on a racial basis, so they just give up cities. Not what I would call nice, especially to the native Swedes.

https://www.rt.com/news/401512-sweden-vulnerable-no-go-zones/

7. Temujin

Temujin Fapstronaut

As somone from the UK, Brexit is a complete disaster.

However France had the National Front gaining ground. Germany the AFD. America has got Trump. Even New Zealand has the Zealand First as a kingmaker after the election.

As terrible as it is, singling out just the UK for what is currently a phenomenon all over the western world is a bit harsh

8. MonkeyPuzzle

MonkeyPuzzle Fapstronaut

Well as someone from the UK I haven't seen or heard any xenophobia or racism since brexit, but I've sure heard a lot of people trying to make others believe that there is.

9. I think that the only way to solve the problem would be the asian and african countries to get more developed than they're now and also to a better situation (economy, human rights, democracy etc). There is something that people can't understand. As immigration grows in western european countries, at the same time nationalist political parties will grow as well. You can't bring tens of millions of foreign people into Europe and expect no consequences.

10. MiddleGround1706

MiddleGround1706 Fapstronaut

Okay, a couple of things here:

First of all, what you wrote is a little ironic and hypocritical. "No one should be discriminated like that" and then you use the word "faggots"? Come on, now. If you're going to insult a whole group of people you don't like, you forfeit the right to take the moral high ground against discrimination.

Secondly, no. British people are not 'racist'. Some British people are racist. Just like some Americans, some Germans, some French are racist. Every country has race issues and it's absurd to single out the UK as some kind of landmark of nationalism. May I remind you that France came very close to electing a right-wing nationalist that wanted rid of immigrants? That Germany has just elected a few far-right representatives? This is not new, and it isn't exclusively 'British'. It's the state of the world. Believe me, a big chunk of us think Brexit is a disaster, and we'd welcome your friends with open arms.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Just for fairness. Try not to make it sound like everyone who voted leave shares the same mentality on immigration.

In emotional debates it’s easy to forget that people also voted brexit for other reasons as well, like being tired of paying higher EU fees and tired of EU courts overturning new UK laws etc etc. It’s more than immigration,
    Just saying. Everything else you said though was pretty sound.

12. Iceland? Hear the women there are gorgeous.

Star Lord likes this.
  13. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I personally think that people are too emotionally compromised by things others say.

There are hateful people in EVERY country. But blaming brexit on such behaviour and generalising a whole country on the actions of a few is not right.

That’s all I’ll say on this because I don’t want to get into a wasted energy debate.

Cheers all.

MiddleGround1706 likes this.
  14. wish it was all invented
    a friend had to file a racial report to the police just 2 days ago
    a British tried to get violent with him after insulting him and also had the supports of other parents there, ready to pick up their kids from school
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...6-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38976087

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017

15. they don't even have assurance that they will be able to stay in the uk after brexit. they don't wanna be kicked out of the country without having prepared a plan to live in another country, they should start over again. they would rather move away on their own free will. no politician especially the PM have been clear about what will happen to EU citizens
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...vote-new-figures-reveal-a7829551.html#gallery

16. don't tell me that voting Brexit was a wise choice even back then. anyone who voted Brexit signed the death sentence of the UK. before the referendum the uk was flourishing and there was more harmony between people born and bred there and "immigrants". a lot of Europeans have already moved away since a year ago

a friend had to file a racial report to the police just 2 days ago
    a British tried to get violent with him after insulting him and also had the supports of other parents there, ready to pick up their kids from school
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...6-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38976087

17. MiddleGround1706

MiddleGround1706 Fapstronaut

Fair point. I didn't mean it to sound like it was entirely about immigration, that was just the subject being brought up.

But that doesn't mean the entire British population is racist. It means our government is incompetent. I think everyone here is just as pissed off about that -- remainers and leavers. Nothing is getting done and it seems like nobody in government can agree on anything.

Deleted Account and Star Lord like this.
  18. think for 1 second how this uncertainty feels for Europeans...

19. You are making sweeping generalisations. Intended or otherwise, the implication of your comments is that British people abuse people from other nations. That is a falsehood. You even state, that racist insults were not made by British people until after a slim majority (52% - 48%) voted to leave the European Union in a referendum. Where is the evidence of this assumption? How about the video. How can you be so sure that this 'road rage' was after Brexit? You seem biased against the British

20. Temujin

Temujin Fapstronaut

I`m British and i live in the EU. I`m also facing uncertainty, it sucks

MiddleGround1706 likes this.