1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best motivational songs?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by black_coyote, Sep 19, 2015.

1. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

We all go through tough situations in life. For me, listening to some inspiring music really helps...When I don't feel like exercising, The song "Knockout_Deyon Davis" pumps me up with so much inspiration that I get up at once and put on my boxing gloves. When I feel down, defeated and lost, "Lose Yourself-Eminem" helps me feel back on the track again...What are the music that inspires you and heals your soul? do share!!

2. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Nice song bro, also a fan of the Undisputed franchise,

Lest the muse himself see this question, oh boy you just opened the door to Pandora's Box mi amigo heheh, let's see, what ballad shall we begin the pages of madness and mayhem that will ensue in this thread? :D

Well since this isn't gonna end until the muse says so, say we start with this:

3. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

This song says it all in terms of truly healing and regenerating from PMO,

black_coyote likes this.
  4. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Madness and mayhem perhaps, but not without deep insight and truth contained within the lyrics, also peaceful and relaxing music can be very deeply motivating on even a spiritual level too. Music speaks to my spirit, forgive the rampant posting that will ensue later, I will moderate it to the best of my ability so we all may share tracks of sheer motivation whether heavy or soft, fast or slow,

'Seek out and destroy the source of inhumanity'....

5. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

This song motivates me on a universal level, metaphysically so,

6. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Sometimes motivation lies beyond words,

black_coyote likes this.
  7. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

'Dug myself out of my grave..'

The title of the song says it all.

black_coyote likes this.
  8. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

This song motivates me from an addiction standpoint (hahah if that makes sense, not sure if that is the proper use/context of 'standpoint'), nice music video but features a beautiful lady so here is the lyric video :rolleyes:

black_coyote likes this.
  9. So many to name but for me anything by Linkin Park and Disturbed, the best place to start would be "Linkin Park - By Myself" and "Disturbed - Indestructible"

Never_Return_There likes this.
  10. Zerg Prosecutor

Zerg Prosecutor Fapstronaut

11. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Awesome songs whose existence I'd never have figured out until you shared it ;)!!! Trailerhead-shields of faith...feel so energized and spirited.....Thanks a lot man!!!!!!!

Calm likes this.
  12. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

It is just getting started my friend, we have only scratched the surface hehehehhe :D When I said pages I meant pages upon pages of musical motivation and healing,

13. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Words are not needed for this one, just listen, listen and be moved,

14. Naois

Naois Fapstronaut

One of my favorites:

Calm likes this.
  15. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Not for the faint of ear or energy,

Naois likes this.
  16. Naois

Naois Fapstronaut

Love the energy of it!

17. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

I've heard this on the radio, I'm not really into popular music but this song is great, definitely one to heal your soul and motivate.

For those who are feeling weak of spirit, RISE:

black_coyote and Naois like this.
  18. Naois

Naois Fapstronaut

Oh dude I love Audiomachine! Also Two steps from Hell and C21 FX are great. Any tune from them makes you feel like Gandalf!

Calm likes this.
  19. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

hahahha bro don't say Gandalf round here now I'm gonna have to drop some old school joints straight outta the slums of Middle Earth...but first,

this joint speaks to me personally. i am an addict who no longer smokes weed, nuff said, listen and learn,

ekoluomu and Naois like this.
  20. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

There is a lesson within this song, motivating in itself, the intro was recorded in a studio in Middle Earth, Gandalf produced it so the legend goes,

ekoluomu likes this.