1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best motivational songs?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by black_coyote, Sep 19, 2015.

1. I will devote my life to saving this planet and all beings whom inhabit it, human and non-human alike.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hiro 304 and black_coyote like this.

2. You are human. Accept your shortcomings, improve, don't look back!

3. William Kim

William Kim Fapstronaut

If I ever need motivation I'll just listen to "My Name", it's confrontational lyrics and hard beats just really do it for me; especially the hook, Nate's voice is always good.

4. kevinkevin19

kevinkevin19 Fapstronaut

5. Hiro 304

Hiro 304 Fapstronaut

This song is so energizing and inspiritional, I absolutely love it!

6. I don't like this music at all, but I just happened upon this song while finding another one on the same channel, truly a humbling song,

Are your parents still alive? Mine are, but oh man I'm in no position to lose them now, have I repayed their kindness yet as much as I can in this life? What is the best way to be the most filial son I can be?

These are the most important questions facing me right now. Not a promotion, not a romantic love, but becoming a virtuous and wise human being.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    black_coyote likes this.
  7. When did we become these sinking stones?
    When did we build this broken home?
    Holding each other like ransom notes
    Dropping our hearts to grip our brother's throat
    You can't see because you don't know
    You're caught below, beneath your own shadow
    Stuck inside, half alive
    Do you ever stop to ask yourself why?
    Close your mind, identify
    Do you feel, do you feel?
    Do you call this a life?
    All you waited for
    Drowning just to keep score
    We always start with good intentions
    But lose ourselves along the way
    This is the time that we let it go
    These are the words that will take us home
    Singing the song that's inside us all
    If we don't open our eyes we're walking blind................

[​IMG]

8. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

9. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Love this song, man!!!

10. openminded

openminded Fapstronaut

True masterpiece, that helped me a lot recently, I have a really hard time with studies, being independent and so much uncertain about the future. Add to this little urges, problems with fall a sleep, few losses (I had a huge opportunity to approach a beautiful girl and did nothing). And that song gave me energy, gave me body vibrations and power.

49 days of freedom my old friends !!!!!

11. Sinner

Sinner Guest

I find hymns like "Hark! The herald angels sing" pretty motivational to be honest, am I the only one?

12. Anything from System of a Down's Toxicity and Steal This Album

13. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

Well, i will share a song that takes away the urges from me, and when i get horny and tempted to fap, i play this song and it really removes the desires from me and helps me cope. I feel the lyrics are made exactly for fighting addictions, and they are very exact and accurate. In my case i can relate much to what is said, for me it represents the struggle i have with the PMO habit.

I don't mainly listen this type/genre of music, but i like linkin park and love to listen to their songs, Other than that, i listen to conscious artists, who make meaningful songs, mainly rappers, but not only. For example Bone Thugs N Harmony (and solo songs too), Havik, Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Immortal Technique, 2pac, some songs of Twista, and others that i can't remember now...

14. This song always gets me emotional, so powerful.

15. And so we have seen through and let go of all so called 'entheogenic' plants and compounds as ultimately futile tools in search of genuine wisdom.

16. This album is pretty motivating if you can really dig into it, nice commentary video of it too for anyone who appreciates music on a somewhat deeper than shallow level,

17. Time is finite, and our lives are nearing their end each passing day.

Are you satisfied with your life? Have you achieved your goals yet?

What is stopping you?

HURRY UP THE DRUM OF DEATH IS BEING BEATEN.

My dream is to step outside of time and realize the infinite.

[​IMG]

18. Love SOAD.

They're songs have so much truth in them.

They look crazy in appearance haha, but they are more sane than mainstream society, ironic, isn't it?

TheBeachvillain likes this.