1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best rapper of all time?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 1, 2017.

1. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I hate his voice.
    He sucks.

2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

What's the point of making a thread asking best rapper of all time and then shaming anyone who would have said Eminem?

What is this, North Korea?

Ydahs Mils from Sri Lanka is a good rapper.

3. His music and his numbers show that clearly. I can't see anyone else being better than him right now other than Kendrick.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. He's a very successful rapper, possibly the most favorite at this time besides maybe kdot. I agree. But we're talking about musical content and his ability as a rapper.
    Drake is good. But compare his shit to pretty much a lot of rappers now, there's no shot. He copies lyrics and dickrides other peoples beats / styles.
    But when it comes down to it he makes hits that the bitches like. That sells records. If the bitches jamming, then the dudes jamming too. Not the other way around. If you play hard shit for the bros, girls aren't gonna jam. Girls jamming =guys jamming, which all = records. Does that make him the best rapper? Not really, it's just widely played

5. Maybe Twista

Angel Haze is the best female rapper imo.

Kenzi likes this.
  6. Oh my god..

7. nada fap

nada fap Fapstronaut

I miss the old hardcore raw G rap in the 90s and early 2000s. As a 90s baby I aint fukin wid todays rap. Im from UK and we have that old RAW style.But I aint fukin wid USA today rap except for people like Kendrick Lamar e.t.c From the UK ma fav rappers are Nines, Remtrex, Stoner and others. Todays USA rap has that feminine touch, pink girly shirts, skirts, young thug wearin a dress, pink hair, choker chains (WTF), lil uzi dressin like a single mom, WTF happened to rap. What happened to Nas, Wu tang, that east coast raw shit and that went coast.... Oh fuk it. Lol U state man ate lookin real gay now

8. I YouTubed this guy thinking I was gonna get some fire smh

bunnyheartbeat and Star Lord like this.
  9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

It's Slim Shady backward hahahah

bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

And Menime is Eminem backwards baahahah

Kenzi likes this.
  11. RapnRoll

RapnRoll Fapstronaut

My top 3 is Em, Pac and Nas. Biggie would hardly make my top 10, rappers like Big L and Big Pun were way better. Best ever is between Em and Pac. I'd give it to Em because he completely dominated hip hop for over 10 years.

Ashin_kusher likes this.
  12. RapnRoll

RapnRoll Fapstronaut

Lowkey, Akala & Mic Righteous are the kings of UK rap. All that grime shit is just noise.

nada fap likes this.

13. Em fell off

14. Pac >>>>> Eminem
    Come on now

15. [​IMG]

Top 5 Rappers
    1. Biggie Cheese
    2. White guy from 8 Mile
    3. Tupac
    4. Kony
    5. Tyga

16. RapnRoll

RapnRoll Fapstronaut

Em just got old. Happens to all rappers. Look at Snoop, Dre and Ice Cube these days. It will happen to a lot of the new school rappers in a few years.

It's controversial. Pac was much better at tackling social issues and making songs to vibe with. Em had a better flow and clever bars. I grew up on Eminem, so it's only right I think he's better. If Pac was alive when I was growing up, perhaps it would be a different story.

17. When did you grow up with em? When he was slim shady coked out of his mind? That's when he went in. After when I'm gone and that while album they're isn't much. He spit's a bunch of dictionary words nobody knows. Does this make him the best? He's good. But the best? Nah I don't think so

18. RapnRoll

RapnRoll Fapstronaut

From 1999 to 2010 Eminem ran the rap game, nobody has come close the his level of success. I do agree he fell of in 06 but everything from his Slim Shady LP to Encore was fire. I like more Eminem songs than I do Pac songs. That's the only reason why I think he's 1 and Pac is 2.

19. Lil Wayne RAN the block in 2000s