1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best rapper of all time?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 1, 2017.

1. Tupac is an icon, he was much more than a rapper, so he's my favorite. But strictly rapping skills and relevancy, JayZ is the best one right now.

2. Tobeornottobe

Tobeornottobe Fapstronaut

Y'all are underrating Nas. One of the best in history, even though his quality of music regressed since Illmatic. Right now, Kendrick Lamar is obviously dope.

3. Ashin_kusher

Ashin_kusher Fapstronaut

Wu tang clan
    Ra the rugged man
    Immortal technique
    Jedi mind tricks
    Demigodz
    Apathy.

Anything intentionally not mainstream. So many raw lyricists get slept on. People saying j cole and Kendrick Lamar, you wouldn't even like them anymore if you started getting into underground hip hop. I used to think Kendrick was so amazing until I realized the only reason he stands out is because he's surrounded by horrible lyricists. Underground hip hop is so much better than anything being promoted by the major labels. Immortal technique completely changed my preference in music. People should definitely check him out. He's super knowledgeable about important political topics and the government and stuff too.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Tupac
    Then Eminem

5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Question... Is this a thread about popularity or lyrical inclination?

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Reeboter314

Reeboter314 New Fapstronaut

7. lyrical inclination

8. I thought it was about their skill as a rapper. That why I went with Twista since he's the fastest rapper ever.