1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best song you ever heard.......

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 1, 2017.

1. There is always a song which you love soo much and u are sure no one would dislike that

Mine is -
    END OF THE ROAD by MGK

Comment yours​

2. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

I who have nothing- Jmt

Gamebred305 and Spiff like this.
  3. Quiver, Gamebred305 and overclocked like this.
  4. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

I've listened to violent by design a lot, and have heard servants and visions, but that song tops anything from those albums. Just watched the video and heard it for the first time, I didn't even know they had an album before violent by design.

Thanks for enlightening me!

My nomination (at the moment since it changes) - Freddie Freeloader Miles Davis.

I'd like to pick something more obscure but they really did hit the sweet spot on that album.

Gamebred305 and immortal5 like this.
  5. Hmmm is kind of changing sometimes but maybe now "Marian Hill - I Know why"

Gamebred305 likes this.
  6. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement but metal guitar cover...the traditional piano piece is still amazing but I love metal.

Gamebred305 likes this.
  7. This song is from outer space! It has a power of holy Spirit in itself I would say! It's just... AWESOME!!!

Gamebred305 likes this.
  8. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Haha, definitely the best jmt album, the psycho social was all on mystical shit, there's no way that album can ever be emulated, only thing close to it is lost children of Babylon shit which is pretty beast if you into that mystical, religious type shit.

Gamebred305 likes this.