1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to improve stamina

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ControlV, Jan 21, 2018.

1. ControlV

ControlV Fapstronaut

After going 70 days , depression caused me to relapse , binge and hit rock bottom from the last 10 days. Now I hardly have energy to breathe.
    What is the best and easiest way to improve my stamina?

2. If you're talking about physical stamina, the best way is to start running on a treadmill. On your first go, run as much as you can in one stretch to see where you stand, and then set goals and slowly work your way towards them. For example, if on your first go, you run half a mile at a stretch, then make it your goal to run 3 quarters of a mile and then a mile continuously without stopping. Also, while running keep track of your heart rate. The maximum recommended heart rate is about 220 - your age. For instance, in my case, it's 220 - 20 which is 200 beats per minute.

Along with just running, you should try and develop a proper gym routine and follow it religiously. Nothing, and I repeat nothing, is a better way to boost your energy than to hit the gym. It will take a few weeks, but you will be able to feel the differences in your energy levels. It is so worth the effort.

ControlV likes this.