1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best world war 2 game

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jk243, Oct 21, 2018.

1. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

As a History and vidéo games fan since I was a kid (8-12 years old), I love To play games who treat historical facts. So if you like these types of games, I want To know what is your favorite ww2 game?

Mine is cod world at war , that ending in Berlin was epic! But cod ww2 was also incredible !
    Now i'm waiting for bf5!!!

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I liked Battlefield 1942 back in the day.

3. I liked Medal of Honor airborne a lot. Also looking forward to bf V. Cod ww2 wasn't bad visually but EA's game engine beats Activision by very, very far.

Other than that, Commandos!

4. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Yeah But people are mad about bf5 cause just a woman Will be in the game lol!

5. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

Age of Empires II is also cool if you love war games. It's not about contemporary History rather Medieval bit it is still cool if you love History !

Deleted Account and jk243 like this.
  6. I know right. I think Dice is just trying to get some respect for the women that fought in WW2 (although not in vast numbers, women also fought in ww2) and all they get is negativity. It even made them change their trailer!

jk243 likes this.
  7. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Medal of Honor: European Assault on PS2. One of my favorite games of all time.

jk243 likes this.
  8. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Yeah they want To tell "untold stories" which is a great move!

9. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Played medal of honor in Ps1.
    Great game! I think that my first expérience with ww2.

10. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I planned To buy it in my pc. Seems awesome!

Amarion likes this.
  11. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

You can buy it on Steam. If you want to do multiplayer I advise you to download Voobly. Community is better and more active.

12. Arghy

Arghy Fapstronaut

It s a lie.

People were mad because evertything was historically not correct and sick about another SJW agenda push.
    No women fought as a soldier in ww2 unless soviet sniper,simple.

My preferate WW2 game is Medal of Honor: Allied Assault :D

13. Assassin's Creed. They haven't made a ww2 game yet but it looks like they're going through every thinkable historical setting. Also, attempted assassination of Hitler must be a very tempting topic for the writers :)

14. Return to Castle Wolfenstein!

jk243 likes this.
  15. Countless women fought in the resistance, which is exactly what they wanted to be told. You'd be amazed if you knew how many female spies parachuted into occupied France, Norway, and other occupied countries. Lots of French women gave their lives sabotaging the German army. Some women actually rallied up with allied troops to fight alongside them. Not as official soldiers, but did fight nevertheless.

[​IMG]

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  16. I hope this doesn't spark too much of a debate about the upcoming bf V but it should be noted that apart from the female partisans, German women were also allowed to take part in fighting and handle weapons after Hitler declared the Totaler Krieg (total war). Hundreds (if not thousands) of German women did sign up for the Volkssturm, and eventually confronted allied troops, mostly with anti-tank weapons such as the Panzerfaust... That said the claim that women did not engage their enemies on the western front is absolutely invalid. Dice did its homework and pictures like this prove it. The sacrifices of these brave women should in no case be forgotten.

[​IMG]

17. Arghy

Arghy Fapstronaut

I love you bken and your posts.You remind me an 'historian' youtuber.

ARGHY : Its wrong , no women fought under american uniform.

Youtuber : No, you are wrong. Women fought during ww2 look soviet snipers , french and german partisans !

Where did you see that ? When did they say that ?

moonesque and Deleted Account like this.
  18. History books?

19. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Actually they were women who.fought as résistance in France ; norway and Russia

20. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Not a bad idea!.:)