1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Better by the day

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Puretim, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I just finished a personal challenge of at least100 pusups every other day and at least 20 pullups on the between days. I went 60 days without missing and my pushups went from 30 something to 56 and pullups from 5 to 12. Im going to continue with this habit. 5 months ago i completed a 30 day cold shower challenge and have kept up the habit. At6:30 tonite i started a 30 day challenge to eat 100% percent live food. Along with the food will be 10 minutes meditation every morning and 1 hour of reading 12 step literature, stoic literature and books that help me better understand my daughter and be a better father. I rarely completed anything that took discipline instead i lived by my feelings. Now im practicing and developing discipline and along with that a winning mindset . With the pmo ive acted out maybe 10 days in the last 6 months or so and im doing the 365 day no pmo challenge.I believe recovery means striving to be the best i can be in all areas and not just abstinance from acting out. One day at a time.