Biden has chosen Kamala Harris as VP!

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

A good choice?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Admittedly, I don’t follow as much as I should. Thank you for the sources!

Touché. More reading is needed on my part.

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Its the same in the UK. Every election since around 2010 has been Labour supporters making loads of noise, then losing when it came time to actually vote, and then acting shocked by the loss. I have to put this down to a large amount of Conservative voters who wont admit they vote Conservative because of the stigma attached to it. Either way its quite amusing to see people losing their minds over it every time it happens.

Kamala would become president if Biden died, at least until she is assassinated by the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's plan comes into fruition; she is finally free to reveal herself as the avatar of Moloch and the harbinger of the biblical apocalypse.

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

My local radio station made a point of playing the part of the dem debate where Kamala criticised Biden, and Biden corrected her. Biden sounded so much more coherent even back then, and it wasn't even that long ago. He has deteriorated so much it would be sad if the man wasn't such a creep.

Knighthawk likes this.
  4. thescot01

thescot01 Fapstronaut

I'm a politics student, I know a thing or two about what makes a great election candidate.

5. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Temporarily Suspended

You do know schools are sjw and brainwashed shit nowadays? Just like the media they dont tell the whole truth, just what they want you to know for their agenda.

Again, if you really want to know, the Democratic party were the ones that pushed slavery, created the KKK and vouched for segregation. If you consider yourself a student do the research instead of listening to the corrupted school system.

6. This is like someone quoting himself - it undermines whatever esteem people might hold you in, rather than bolstering it. Your education should show itself in the quality of your arguments, otherwise it's just a piece of paper bought and paid for. I say this with sympathy, because the educational establishment I passed through taught me fuck-all, and I had to unlearn all the bullshit I picked up in the passage. Humble yourself, or you'll never learn anything.

7. thescot01

thescot01 Fapstronaut

We're just taught #Facts at university. There has been no bias of any sorts from professors. The students may be biased but that's to be expected given that it's politics.

8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I seriously doubt that this is true, even if you dont realise it. Places of education are notorious for being some of the most heavily biased places you can possibly go to, from staff to students. I mean shit, I did a degree in a computing field and even my teachers were politically/ideologically biased to the extent I stopped attending lectures where I knew I would just be preached to instead of taught anything. Holy shit was that degree a waste of time lmfao.

9. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

It’s likely that Trump will get re-elected anyway. Only 9 one term presidents in the last 200 years.

10. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Temporarily Suspended

Then if you know the #facts you are a supporter of a terrorist party whose only purpose is to divide the public and destroy morale principles to achieve their perverted goals.

11. It means you changed your mind really fast. Top marks for humility, though - can't fault you there!

12. thescot01

thescot01 Fapstronaut

Nothing at all wrong with a polite enquiry. I am a politics student after all - it's kinda my job to examine different points of view.

13. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman
    Staff Member

All,

The topic of this thread is the selecting of a Vice Presidential nominee in the US Presidential race. Please stay on topic.

14. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

But it’s the off topic forum ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2020
    The Passenger likes this.
  15. Sosuke Aizen

Sosuke Aizen Fapstronaut

The forum is meant for topics unrelated to nofap.

This doesn't allow you to go off-topic within the threads themselves as that kind of defeats the purpose of separate threads, doesn't it?

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  16. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

That was a joke.. but my laughing emoji didn’t show up

17. More importantly, this is a thread on politics and shouldn't even be here.:emoji_bomb:

18. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman
    Staff Member

Please note this thread is now in the Political Candidates forum, so it is appropriate to discuss.

19. Context is important. Since you don't know his entire post history over a period of time, you wouldn't be aware of some of the disgusting stuff that has came out of his keyboard. So... There's that.

Also why would we change your worthless opinion?

The Passenger likes this.
  20. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Statistics are important as well. Considering the amount of anti white crime that has been happening especially in the last 4 months since these BLM protests have happened people especially white are starting to be more concerned.