Bigger size...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by District19, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

Actually there is corellation beetween no fapp and bigger dick. Have you not noticed after holding your semen for long time your dick is "fuller" ? Guys who are jelqing and use devices from sites like pegym or thundersplace actually do hardcore no fapp to make their dongs bigger and it works. Most hard gainers were guys who done no fapp for very long time. And its possible to grow your dick its just requires dedication in exercising.

2. Lynx93

Lynx93 Fapstronaut

What i have read is about excercises and that stuff for longer penis, but not sure if it works.

I don't think there is a direct coorrelation but rather both connect in the "self-improvement" thing; both are about getting better, and both relate with improvement in sexual performance (my guess)

Do anyone here has experiencie with jelquig and if it works?

3. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

Why is everyone so concerned with penis size? If you have at least 6", you're above average.

Mitchell's Way and AndySky180 like this.
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

WRONG - I don't believe you know how the anatomy of the male reproductive system works!

Seminal fluid is produced & stored within the seminal vesicles (75%) and the prostate (25%). Testicles make spermatozoa.