1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Billie Eilish promoting m....

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Di.Do.555, Oct 22, 2019.

1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Fair enough. I guess some threads are open to interpretation.

2. These lyrics are genuis? Thought provoking? Nope. It's not a conspiracy when this demon is singing about the water (yet again) & how heaven is out of sight and 'man is such a fool, why are we saving him' 'poisoning themelves now, begging for our help wow'

Because her Lucifer is lonely. Keep fooling yourself

"All The Good Girls Go To Hell"

My Lucifer is lonely

Standing there, killing time
    Can't commit to anything but a crime
    Peter's on vacation, an open invitation
    Animals, evidence
    Pearly gates look more like a picket fence
    Once you get inside 'em
    Got friends but can't invite them

Hills burn in California
    My turn to ignore ya
    Don't say I didn't warn ya

All the good girls go to hell
    'Cause even God herself has enemies
    And once the water starts to rise
    And Heaven's out of sight
    She'll want the Devil on her team

My Lucifer is lonely

Look at you needing me
    You know I'm not your friend without some greenery
    Walk in wearing fetters
    Peter should know better
    Your cover up is caving in
    Man is such a fool
    Why are we saving him?
    Poisoning themselves now
    Begging for our help, wow!

Hills burn in California
    My turn to ignore ya
    Don't say I didn't warn ya

All the good girls go to hell
    'Cause even God herself has enemies
    And once the water starts to rise
    And Heaven's out of sight
    She'll want the Devil on her team

My Lucifer is lonely
    There's nothing left to save now
    My God is gonna owe me
    There's nothing left to save now

(I cannot do this snowflake)

3. Tried to listening to her music but not into this whole "fake depressed wave" of music. It is her personal opinion but there are better ways to cope with things.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. All The Good Girls Go To Hell is such a fat bop. The video is so cool as well. I was just watching it in the gym and had the hardest time not belting the lyrics. Hills burn, in Californiaaaaaa

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

If you want to prove someone is a demon, make a mexican drop a toast with jelly, and if it lands on the side with the jelly, then a demon is nearby. This is a fact, I saw it in a documentary about elevators.

6. Hey you're allowed to be ignorant. In this case it's for people who are interested in wisdom

7. npc444

npc444 Fapstronaut

She even goes on to say "do as much as you want", now that's exactly what you should NOT do.

Hold it in likes this.
  8. WTFFFFFFFFFFFF LOL!!!!!!!! This chat got out of hand.

9. I sincerely doubt that as it's actually been hinted that her brother does most of the song and music writing. She's the "icon", but behind the scenes, it seems to be her brother that does most of the work. Even if she does write at least some of the lyrics, there have been far superior writers in the past and still today if the lyrics of "All The Good Girls Go To Hell" are any consolation. To me, she's just another mumbling wanna-be like a lot of artists these days.

Must say, it sucks this thread got turned into "Bible vs Billie: The Demoning" though.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2019
  10. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Indeed, I love when insane people reunite in threads like this, it is fun to see.

12. “For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” 1 Corinthians 1:18.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No offence, but pointing your finger at someone who does something you don't approve and yelling "Demon!" is a very foolish thing to do. I understand if you don't like her music or what she has to say, I don't like it either, but accusing someone of being a demon based on that, is not that different from claiming a woman is a witch because she talks in a language you don't know.

Making music that goes against in what the religion believes in doesn't makes you a satanist. Look, I can make a song right now.

Hollow Existance by Infrasapiens:

God is borring
    But Satan is red
    I need money for my telephone cables
    I don't have internet

And I'm no demon or satanist, I'm just a guy without cables. This kind of edgy music is made to make children feel rebellious and grown ups feel shocked, so you are playing right into the corporate plan.

Did I just derail this into a different kind of conspiracy?

14. If you can't read her music lyrics to see that infact it is a demon speaking, then you can't see past your nose. I mean can you read? Yes, No?

Your song wouldn't sell by the way

15. People just stop this already went too far!

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  16. Hey, you said it not me. But in all reality that is the plan, the last part is super exaggerated but something like that

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  17. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

How can convince my 11yo daughter that such songs aren't for her age?

Hold it in likes this.
  18. you are the parent. You don't need to convince her, If I had any children they wouldn't listen to her at all

19. Say these are very dark songs and you need to grow up and mature before you can listen to them.

Di.Do.555 likes this.