1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bleh.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by sighingspider, Jul 21, 2020.

1. sighingspider

sighingspider Fapstronaut

It may sound like a surprise but I have friends. I know, u still can't believe that sentance you just saw. How can that be. That is against all possibilities. I have this friend, who is my closest friend. He is leaving though. The person that I have a crush on moves out of my area and she would never know I liked her. And I would never know if she would have said yes or no. I just feel so lonely.

Asdor22 and L3t'sG0 like this.
  2. L3t'sG0

L3t'sG0 Fapstronaut

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

sighingspider likes this.
  3. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

@sighingspider , I am sorry you are feeling this way. That sounds very tough. Will you still able to be in touch with your close friend? I know communicating by phone isn't as fulfilling as meeting in person, but it might help. As far as that girl you have a crush on, that's tough too. I'm not sure what to say, but I"m here to support you. You are in my prayers.

4. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Every friendship comes with an expiration date and it must. We move on, experience new adventures, and if we're lucky we meet up again with lots of new tales to tell each other.

5. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about your friend leaving! The worst thing you can do is turtle up in your home and not put yourself out there though. Keep living your life! Go out and do things that make you happy! Make a habit out of it! If you do those things enough, eventually you’ll meet new people that like the same thing and you can make new friends that way!

6. sighingspider

sighingspider Fapstronaut

Thanks guys. Reading your comments really helped me a lot. It feels funny that even though I haven't met anyone here in real life, that I know where to go when I am feeling down
    :)