1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blind Man experiment recruitment

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Captain Anurag, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Since one month I'm on Nofap. All the free time had given me a chance to look myself in the mirror. Physically, mentally and spiritually.
    Physical transformation was a easy play. In the first week, I started stretching. Second week I found myself doing push-ups, pull-ups and chin-ups and since third week I'm picking up weight.
    In today's world Good looks and A lean body can help you get attractive , but only A focused mind and high concentration will help you maintain that attractiveness for A long time.
    Thus with this thought I began my journey to mental transformation.
    I googled BEST WAY TO CONCENTRATE AND FOCUS YOUR FIND. Thousands of results within less than a second. Took me an another hour to read few articles. Found it was really easy, You just have to watch you breath whenever you are free and during any work focus your awareness on one task at a time. If you thought the same( it's easy I can do it), try it,you will find truth.
    Into 4th week, physically I was improving (Glow on face, Gained around 4kg weight) and mental transformation I only wish I could the say the same about it.
    That's when I met a man of Focus, Commitment, Sheer will. He had a very particular set of skills, Skills he acquired over a very long time. A BLIND MAN. Answer which he gave me on Focus and Concentration laid the foundation of Blind Man Experiment.
    This Experiment has just one simple rule.
    PERFORM SOME OF YOUR EVERYDAY TASK (excluding one's which can put you in danger) WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED (you can also put a blindfold).

Interested one try it and share your experience.

Deleted Account and A41:14A like this.